Chapter 10

HAYLEY

Theo just gave me the best orgasm of my life.

I can't even think straight.

I look down at him as he comes up toward me. He places his soaked lips on mine. I can taste myself. His tongue moves around my mouth like it's his last.

He moves away. "Hayley, I want you, I want to be inside you," he says as he places hot kisses down my neck, kissing my spot.

"Please Theo..." I moan out and he turns to look at me. "What do you want, Hayley?" He says with a smirk.

But before I can answer, I can feel his cock at my entrance. "Do you want me inside you?" He says in a whisper.

"I want...I want you inside me," I say, panting. I want more.

He positions himself, and in one hard thrust, he is inside me. His cock stretches my walls. I can't help but moan out in pleasure.

He slowly thrust in and out of me, but I need him to go harder and deeper.

"Please Theo, harder, faster," I moan, and he smirks. He comes out of me and rams hard inside me, making me wet, and moans out.

I moan out as he keeps doing this a few more times.

He picks up speed and goes harder. I try to wrap my legs around his waist but he moves them up to the side and bends them at the knees. "Theo, please more..." I say and he turns me on my side with his cock out. He moves one leg up over the other. He fingers my pussy as I moan out, but I want his big cock inside me.

Once he has me in the position he wants me in, he leans over me and slides his cock in full with one hard thrust, his hand on my knee keeping it in place. He leans over and thrusts into me. I moan out but he catches my moans with his mouth. He pounds restlessly into my pussy and I am on the verge of coming, my pussy is tightening around his cock but he slows, moving my leg back over him and he is in dead center, my legs instantly wrap around his waist and his thrusts get harder and faster into me.

He grunts and moans. "Hayley...you're mine," he says with a growl but I don't care, his thrusts are relentless and I can feel myself fighting and with one last hard thrust I come undone all over her cock. He thrust once more, moaning my name as his seed goes inside me and I can feel his cock pulse as he comes inside me.

We both are out of breathing hard, but we are holding one another.

He pulls out of me and lays by my side. He pulls me to him and makes sure my back is to his chest.

It's not long before I fall asleep, his scent around me.

I have no care in the world at the moment Theo came here. I wanted him. The stupid mate bond was working, and I needed to think about what I needed to do. I can't drag do this whole thing with Shane even though I had to.

After a few hours, there is a vibration noise coming from the bedside table. Someone was ringing me. I look at my screen and see Shane's face. I climb out of bed, looking behind to see a sleeping Theo with his arm over his face. I take my phone with me, heading straight to the bathroom.

Once I was inside, I locked the door behind ME and answered the phone in a whisper. "Hey babe, did I wake you?" he says.

"Yeah, I was asleep. What's wrong?" I ask.

Shane sighs. "I need the documents that I emailed over to you. They need to be signed, and the boss wants them now," he asks in a hushed voice.

"I will send them to you once I'm awake," I say, something doesn't add up here. Mr. Norris knows that I'm visiting my family and he even told me that there was no work for me to take as some of the staff were doing overtime for Christmas and Shane was taking over my job with the help from Maxine.