EPILOGUE

HAYLEY

A YEAR LATER...

I can't help but sing along to Mariah Carey's. All I want for Christmas is you while I wash out the bottles.

Theo was making sure the babies were down for their naps before everyone arrived.

We are having our family and friends over for some food before the Christmas celebrations start.

I can't help but place my hand on my small bump. We are having another baby. We are only having one and I'm praying for a girl as I am totally outnumbered by four men.

I gave birth to three gorgeous baby boys eight months ago. They look so much like Theo that it is unreal. We named them Jayden, Noah, and Leo. After having the boys, my fever came nine weeks later and it ended with everyone watching the boys for three days, which resulted in this pregnancy.

Big pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a warm chest, his scent hits me hard all the time. He places his face into the crook of my neck and sniffs. "They are sleeping," he says quietly as he places his lips on my skin, which makes me go hot.

Theo smirks. "Do you think I could take you in the bathroom and have my way with you," he says into my neck as he places his lips on my neck he moves closer to my mark and starts to suck on it, I can't help but moan out.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my waist. "How about here?" I say as I kiss him.

He smiles and lifts me up so I am sitting on the table beside him. We know we don't have long. We have now taken up to having quickies wherever we can when the triplets are asleep.

Theo lifts my dress up over my ass, kissing my neck, his hand tracing over my breasts, squeezing my nipples pulling my panties aside; his cock is hard for me as I am wet for him. I quickly pushed his sports shorts down with his boxers.

He slips into my pussy entrance with a moan slipping past his mouth and takes me as he lays me back and holds my waist as he starts pounding into me hard. I grip hold of his arms for support.

"AHHH," I moan out as Theo thrusts into me, harder with each thrust he gives me.

"HAYLEY," He grunts as he pounds into my pussy harder and faster, making the table underneath me move slightly.

I can feel my pussy clench around his cock as he pounds more into me. "Fuck, Hayl," he says in a raspy breath. "I'm coming," I can feel his cock pulse inside, which makes me moan out as I come undone when he does.

He hovers over me as his hand rests on the table on either side of me, as he leans into my neck but places a kiss on my shoulder as he slips out of me.

"That must have been the best quickie we have had," he says as he pulls up his shorts and boxers.

I adjust myself and pull my dress down. Theo helps me off the table.

But I reach up and wrap my arms around the man I love so much.

He kisses me and holds me close.

"I told you I'm putting more pups in that belly," he says and kisses me once again. His hand goes to the little bump.

"I best check on the triplets before Nathan and Jackie come," he says.

He goes to check on them once more. I know we were loud and the triplets have this thing of waking up to any sound.

Everyone is coming to us in a few hours; Jackie and Nathan are having the boys for Theo and me to have a break after. Theo wants to take me somewhere. I can't help but look at the photos on the fridge. There are two in particular that I love. There is one of the two beaches in Hawaii. We loved Hawaii. We went after our little Christmas day thing with everyone and I was completely relaxed, plus a lot of sex too. Who would have thought that being pregnant would make me so horny?