Flames of assassin's passion (The scouts angelic sleepover alternative ending)

9/7/22
An alternative ending fic if the scouts got rid of the bug a different way. Thank you to Lunaticwithpigtails on the COTC amino for coming up with the title.

Now the scouts were in quite the dilemma, "There's a demon in my house...."Jason cringed watching the terrible terrorist bug fly all around the living room and their paused movie. "What bug is that?"Boris asked turning to Tony with his large book. But you reader are not allowed to question how that book came into Tony's hands when they were running for their lives from the bug in the living room. "Homies!!! I know what demon that is!"The redhead scout said pointing to a page in his book. "It's an assassin bug!".

"The bug gonna kill scouts?!"Boris said in worry, "Yes, Boris! Someone hired that bug to kill us!"Jason said in fear. "Forget it, house belongs to bug!!!!'Boris said. (Poor baby) "BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!"Tony screamed. "Good thinking guys!"Jason said then ran to get some gasoline and matches.

"DIE DEMON!!!"Boris screamed pouring gasoline all over the house then Tony threw the matches. The house burst into flames, killing the assassin bug that was terrorizing the scouts. Now the scouts were so overjoyed over the murder of the bug that they all happily watched the house burn down cheering.

And you reader shall not ask where Jason and his family are gonna live now cause the house belongs to bug who is now dead as hell.