Elder mark X Fem! Reader

Requested by:Chruper
5/26/22
Some of this will be creative writing some will be stuff that actually happened to me on some trip with my friends.
Keys:
(Y/N):Your name
(B/S):Birthstone
(H/C):Hair color

"(Y/N)! Are you done packing?"Your mom called you last minute just when you were getting ready for bed. "I'm done! I checked if I missed anything already!"You called back to your mom.

Three weeks ago, your boyfriend Mark set up a trip for you guys for your first anniversary. He wanted it to be special despite you guys 'just being teenagers' he wanted to show how amazing you were to him. His mom was going to drive you guys there to a small city to hang out, it took a bit for your mom to allow you to go but she gave you a lecture of a bunch of stuff to not do before letting you go.

Time skip

The next morning your mom drove you to Marks house for the trip. When you got there you waved bye to your mom, got your bags and knocked on Marks door. Your mom drove away when she saw you go inside Marks house, him and his mom were already prepared to go so you got in the car and Marks mom starting driving. There was a lot more driving than you thought but thankfully you were fine.

It took an hour to get there, Marks mom parked in the garage of the cabin. You and Mark got your bags and walked in your cabin for this time together. Mark took you to you guys room and you started to unpack. When you were done hanging up the clothes you brought you saw there was a tv there, "Mark, there's a tv here maybe we can watch something!"You said sliding down to your knees to try and turn on the tv. But, it said 'No signal' to your disappointment you shut the tv off. "Maybe it needs to be set up, c'mon (Y/N)"Mark said then held your hand to help you up, to hang out.

After an hour Marks mom decided to take you guys somewhere, you and Mark already brought money so Mark's mom wouldn't need to break the bank for you guys. "(Y/N), you'll love the shops there, there's this candle shop where you can make your own candles"Mark said. You didn't know if you'll get a candle or not but you knew Mark did so if you chose not to get one you could just sit back and smell all the scents there.

2 hours later

After shopping, you and Mark were driven back home. The sun was already starting to set as you rested your arms on the balcony, your new (B/S) necklace shined in the sunlight. Mark brought it for you since you didn't have enough money now, you spent your money on something else before going to the shop. In the air, the smell of a scented candle filled the air. You turned around and saw Mark holding the candle he made at the candle shop he was talking about. He started walking towards you and stood next to you, he put his candle on the balcony while still holding it.

"You had a fun time?"Mark asked, you nodded your head. "I just wanted to come to the balcony for a moment"You said so Mark wouldn't think anything was wrong, "Well, okay I just came to tell you I got the movie set up to watch"Mark said, before driving home after shopping Marks mom drove you guys to the grocery store to get snacks for a movie and you ended up renting a movie called, 'Dear Evan Hanson'. A 2 hours and 11 minutes movie to watch.

"Oh yeah, our movie I'll be right down"You said getting your arms off the balcony and Mark got his candle off as well. "Okay, just don't take too long"Mark said then kissed you on the forehead before going to the living room. You walked off the balcony, got in your pajamas and walked to the living room where Mark had the snacks and movie set up.

The next day

After that day, you and Mark were driven to his home. Since it was a week day your mom had work so you'll be picked up at 4pm. It was 2:15pm. You yawned and sat on Marks bed with him, got your hair brush from your bag and handed it to Mark. Your hair was a mess but you felt too tired to brush it, "Sure, I'll brush your hair"Mark smiled then sat behind you and started to let the brush run through your (H/C) locks. It felt nice having Mark brush your hair, "(Y/N), I had such a great time with you, I know it seemed much since we're young but I'm young and in love okay? It's just...I've never had someone to actually pour my heart and love into...I really really, love you (Y/N)..."Mark rambled as he brushed out your hair.

But, no response came from you. Mark looked at your face in confusion and saw you fell asleep. "She must have not heard me, oh well..."Mark sighed then put your hair brush down, he then laid you down on your side and let you sleep. But not before kissing you on the cheek.

Mark may think you didn't hear him, but every word was heard. You wanted to reply but you fell asleep. Maybe for your next anniversary, you could plan it to pay him back for such an amazing time and relationship.