Skating rink

Parents:
Natalie:Wildernessa and Beth the timekeeper (They/Them. Agender)
Janine, Gavin, Silvia:Jason and Craig (She/Her, He/Him, She/Her)
Angelina:Eliza x Toman (She/Her. Trans female)
Cohen (Paloma x Keun Sup)
I don't recommend playing the song till I say when but I can't stop you from playing it before then.

Gavin pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he gripped on the edges of the tables his shoes were left to lay as the wheels on the roller skates rolled slightly back and forth, "Gavin! I got my skates on, you ready?"Angelina skated over to Gavin.

Her voice rang as she smiled, the roller skates making her look taller than she really was. She caught onto Gavin's nervous smile and helped him stand up, "Gavin, it's okay, you'll be fine besides you just need a little practice. Cohen taught me when I was babysitting him that one time and now I can return the favor to you, doubt you'll do worse than me"Angelina smiled holding onto Gavin's hand, she kept her grip firm but comforting enough to ground Gavin and wash him from his nervousness. "Besides, I've seen you in our classes before I got home schooled by my mom you're a fast learner, it's fine. You really don't need to hold onto the table, man...".

Gavin blushed embarrassedly slowly letting go of the table but the moment he felt himself go forward slightly he quickly grabbed onto Angelina's hand with both of his hands so hard Angelina was thinking he'd rip her hand off. "Gavin, relax...You'll be fine. Okay man, the first step is, you wanna slightly tilt your bod  just...Like, this"Angelina slowly titled herself forward and bent her knees watching Gavin copy her.

He didn't know why he agreed to this, ever since he was little he wanted to learn how to skate but never said anything, his dads heard about this desire while talking with Janine and Angelina spawned in at the right time to kidnap him just to teach him how to skate.

"Good! Now slowly and easily just push yourself like this!"Angelina slowly lifted her left foots to push herself forward but Gavin simply moved his skates back and forth to move. "Hmm, okay okay, you're a beginner I'll let it slide. Besides I'm not gonna rush you, unlike some teachers..."She muttered under her breath at the last part, remembering the teachers whenever they'd try and rush the class for basically everything no matter what it was. Understanding the lesson, assignments or just about anything they could throw at the kids.

Angelina guided Gavin to the skating rink, it was nearly empty which made it more than perfect for the two to practice. The difference in style of the skaters were noticeable. Angelina's pattern was calm, her skates rolled across the smooth floor without a care but Gavin's pattern lacked confidence, his skates rolled back and forth remaining at the ground trying to follow Angelina's lead. Like Silvia when she was a baby and she'd copy everything he or Janine did.

Gavin tried not to be anxious, but the new experience made him a nervous mess to the point it wasn't a shock he was holding onto the wall for deal life and Angelina's hand. The music was loud and stupid, Gavin always hated rap. Along with his sisters and Angelina, it just never settled with him the way his music taste would, he remembered when he was little and Craig put on the radio for Gavin. That was the first time he wanted to rip his ears out.

"Angelina, I appreciate you taking me here to teach me to skate but the music taste of this place is the worst"Gavin sighed skating with Angelina, his grip on her hand not loosening. "Eh, if you come here enough you get used to it. That's what Cohen said when I mentioned to him how I hated the music here, wonder if they play anything besides those genres...But if Cohen can get used to it so can you"Angelina spoke. "Listen to your girl, little man!"A guy quickly skated past them like a lightening bolt as his roller blades sounded like they were scraping the floor, "For the record, we're not dating!"Angelina shouted back to the man, feeling a little bit of annoyance. Friends can hold hands all the time if you asked her. But she liked his attitude towards Gavin enough to shrug it off.

The music was simply too loud for Gavin, Angelina made sure they didn't go too close to the speakers on the walls.

"Hey, I get why you're nervous but you're doing really good. I'm being serious, you haven't fallen on your ass not even once!"Angelina smiled through the gap in between her front teeth while Gavin still held her hand, he tried not to make himself shake even more.

Gavin hung on Angelina's words, he tried to ignore the loud music. He inhaled and exhaled, but right when he did that it played some music he could actually stand.

(Go, you can play the music if you've really been waiting).

The music had a calmer approach, the instrumental was better and easy going.

He couldn't tell if it was the music or that inhale and exhale that did it for him, but Gavin felt a lot better about skating and his grip on Angelina's hand wasn't so tight. "You got it, man!"Angelina cheered seeing Gavin's pattern change a little, Gavin smiled ever so slightly.

"See, I told you you got this!"Angelina used her other hand to grab onto Gavin's other hand and spun him around in a circle.

Normally Gavin would have had a mini heart attack having Angelina spin him around so quickly but for once he was calmer and even let out a small laugh, he was starting to think the music put a spell on him if it was calming his anxieties this much.

The two continued skating together, hands still being held. Angelina had a wonder spinning around Gavin, it was the first moves Cohen taught her while ranting about how their ex partner was a big fat bitch to him over an accident that he says wasn't his fault.

But while spinning around Gavin, she accidentally let go of Gavin's hand and Gavin's skates made him roll backwards away from her.

Angelina felt a pit form in her stomach and she immediately skated her way towards Gavin, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! How can I be so stupid? Gavin's probably panicking like hell now!"Angelina thought to herself almost a million times, her speed constant and her long hair in a ponytail flowing.

But, when Angelina got closer to Gavin, her speed lowered, her pony tail dropped back down her back and her heart beat bested like normal. A smile crossed her lips.

Gavin was doing just fine, his smile was wide and his skates glided gracefully across the skating rink. But the main thing Angelina was smiling about was the way he skated. He no longer skated his nervous pattern, the wheels never leaving the ground and Gavin almost having a small heart attack if his skate left the ground even slightly. Instead, he was using the wheels to push himself in different directions, forwards, backwards and side ways. Sooner or later Gavin caught Angelina's stare and waved his hand at her as if trying to get her attention "Angelina, I'm doing it! I'm skating!".

Angelina chuckled to herself and skated herself over to him, "You are Gavin, and you're doing fucking fine!".