Yesterday's lie Part 1

11/15/21

So this'll basically be The Owl House expect with COTC characters.

Luz:Craig Williams
Eda:Tabitha
King:Kelsey
Camilla:Nicole Williams
Amity:Jason
Hunter/Golden Guard:Maya
Emperor Belos:King Xavier
Vee's friends:The Ninja kids (Will use in another part)

Craig, Tabitha and Kelsey stood in front of the portal they made that could possibly go to the human realm. Last night when Tabitha, Kelsey and Jason came back to the owl house thinking they failed to get the Titan blood, Jason realised some of the Titan blood got on his glove when he was trying to get it away from Maya.

So, the next morning Tabitha, Craig and Kelsey gathered the stuff they already had to make a portal and after a few moments of hard work the portal was complete.

"So, according to Philips intrusions the hardest part to making a portal was finding someone who knew how to build it...But a lot of the ingredients are pretty easy to find"Craig said looking at the portal. "Your crazy apocalypse supplies finally came in handy, Tabi".

"Don't forget this"Kelsey said giving Craig Jasons glove with the Titan blood still on it. "Titan blood..."Craig mumbled looking at the glove with the Titan blood on it. "I can't believe something so powerful was in the old key this whole time...It's okay if Xavier is trying to get to the human realm he'll have to beat me to it!"Craig said with confidence at the end.

Craig then taped the glove to the portal and stepped back. "Are you sure this isn't gonna like, blow our faces off?"Tabitha raised a brow, "Nope"Craig confirmed. "Well, here goes something..."Tabitha said then began activating the portal.

It didn't take long for the portal to truly activate and be ready for anyone willing to hop inside.

"It worked..."Craig mumbled. "Did it? That looks real different from the old door"Kelsey mumbled, "Yeah...But this is my one chance to see my family"Craig said then got a cape on and tied a rope around his waist which Tabitha held onto the other end."If it looks like it's closing, pull me back"Craig said, "I don't want you getting hurt"Tabitha said feeling sceptical.

"Once I make sure my parents and everyone else is okay I'll be right back"Craig confirmed, "Be careful, the human realm is filled of some real weirdos"Tabitha joked. Out of excitement and joy, Craig hugged everyone else then turned to face the portal. "Don't forget to mention me!"Kelsey said.

Feeling sure of his decision, Craig hopped in the portal the portal glowed and Craig blacked out.

When Craig opened his eyes, he saw he was floating in a large pool of water. It was dark but Craig could still see everything, next to him he saw a few cubes floating around him. Confused, Craig stood up and stared at the floating cubes above him. "Did I do something wrong? Tabitha! Kelsey! Hooty? Can anyone hear me?!"Craig shouted, until he came across a glowing cube. He didn't know why, but Craig grabbed onto the cube and it took him somewhere.

When Craig opened his eyes he was inside somewhere familiar, the owl house. "Am I back in the owl house?"Craig said confused only to be blew by the wind. Craig looked around only to see he was in the stained glass window. In the distance he saw Tabitha, Kelsey and Hooty still in front of the portal. "Whoa...I think I'm in the reflection..."Craig mumbled knocking on the glass he was inside. Craig tried to see what Tabitha and Kelsey were doing, but the cube took him out of the glass window and back into the dark room with the lake floor and floating cubes.

Craig then let go of the cube and let it float, then curiosity over came himself. "I wonder if I could see...Jason!"Craig called out from the top of his head not knowing he was blushing, but when the cube started to float up to him. Craig panicked and put the cube down with his face red thinking about his boyfriend. "Come on, Craig! You're on a mission!"Craig scolded himself trying to get more serious.