Possessive! Xavier X Male! Sporty! Reader Part 1

3/16/23
This is inspired by Mamimi Samejima from FLCL, she's one of my favorite characters in the anime. This is based off my Arsonist Au from my COTC amino, basically where Xavier is Mamimi. I just decided to write this as a warm up if he had his own Naota, which is you.

This isn't something you did before, you thought it would be a one time thing but now with Xavier you're doing this constantly. You were in the backyard of Xavier's house finishing up some homework, he's sucking on a lollipop that looked like a cigarette if he hid the lollipop part well enough. He says with what he deals with at school he wishes that they were real cigarettes, but for now all he has are lollipops as a substitute until his teeth rot. "Cherry cake..."Xavier called out to you as he stood over you, he threw his finished lollipop stick beside him and smiled. Before you could turn around to him he dropped down and hugged you from behind. It wasn't a surprise that he always did this, it was like he was gonna snap your bones by hugging you all the time. He'd just do it randomly and you couldn't do anything about it, you couldn't complain or else he'll think you don't love him.

He relaxed his muscles as his hug grew tougher, "Your coat is so soft, Lily pad..." "Is that why this is your favorite coat out of all my other ones?" "Yeah...But I like everything you wear..."He inhaled and exhaled as he snuck his chin on your shoulder. "X-Xavier...Why do you always do this?". He went silent. "Do you not like it?" "I do...But, you're always hugging on me like you'll die without doing so" "It'll feel like I die, (Y/N), I might overflow...". You paused to try and figure out what he meant, you guys have been boyfriends for months yet he never mentioned something like this. "What do you mean, what will happen?" "I dunno, maybe...Maybe something you'll never forget..."Xavier went limp and let his body fall on you.

You collapsed down on your back and Xavier laid on top of you, it was ordinary, he always did this to you when he got the opportunity or more like whenever he wanted.

He was lucky you were already done with your homework, most of the time when he did this you were in the middle of doing your homework and that made doing your homework take longer. Maybe you did need a hug, you've been drowning in homework more often so you guess this was a good way to relax. Suddenly, you saw teeth around your necklace. Xavier softly bit the necklace around your neck and brought it into front of your eyes with his mouth, he dropped the necklace on your chest and examined it "Acorn, who gave you this?". "A friend brought it for me, it was for my birthday last year" "You didn't like the cherry blossom necklace I got you?" "Of course I do! It's my favourite necklace, I just felt like wearing this one today...".

Xavier fell silent, his arms didn't let go of you. "You're not thinking of being someone else's boyfriend are you?" "No! I only love you, I'm your little Acorn, your lily pad, your cherry blossom, your sweet honey!". Xavier smiled satisfied and he laid his head on your chest, "Good...". That was a close one, maybe if Xavier really did think there was someone else you were gonna see what he meant by overflow.

Just gonna pop in real quick, if you've watched FLCL you'd know Mamimi says 'Overflow' in the first episode and we see a scene where she does, I don't fully know what Overflow means I've mainly seen theories. But if Mamimi's overflow means anything sexual, please don't take this as me trying to make smut of a 12 year old. Xavier saying 'Overflow' does NOT mean anything sexual in this. I know FLCL progressive used Mamimi's overflow in sexual context but this won't be like progressive.

After so long of laying there like this, Cheyenne came in through the sliding door "Xavier! Get off (Y/N) and come inside, it's gonna rain later!". Xavier obeyed Cheyenne and got off you, he dusted himself off and helped you up. "I gotta head home now, bye Xavier"You smiled and kissed his cheek. You parted ways and you walked home for the afternoon.