Stay, please (Craigson)

Happy pride month guys. Based off my Heartless Au, you got to scroll back a few chapters to understand it. I'm gonna stop putting the date on my chapters cause Wattpad got a new update where it shows when a chapter was published. I'll only start putting the date back on my chapters if Wattpad removes it.

Craig's color pencil glides across the paper he was drawing on, after a few lines and shadows the tip broke. Craig pursed his lips and looked around for his sharper, but it was no where to be found. He hadn't forgotten it, had he?

Craig turned his head back to his drawing and was met with a stretched out arm and a hand holding a pencil sharper ready to sharpen Craig's color pencil.

Craig smiled looking up "Thanks!" as he took the pencil sharpener Jason's arms returned to it's normal length and he nodded as a 'You're welcome'. Jason let his ahoge morph into the heart symbolizing the love he felt being shown towards him, even though sometimes the hair strands would pull his scalp and it'd hurt. But that was okay, he had already accepted that would happen.

Jason scooted over to Craig to stretch his arms around Craig, the feeling of having bones left him as he was going to embrace Craig was behind. But Jason wrapping his flexible and stretchy arms around Craig was put to a hold when Craig's phone went off, Craig put his colored pencil down confused to why his phone would off. His confusion morphed to panic as he saw what Kelsey texted him. Craig was talking so fast in a panic Jason couldn't understand a word, Craig sprung himself up and out Jason's arms "But Craig-".

It was too late, Craig was running out the stump.

Oh, this wasn't how today was supposed to go...

"It's Pink all over again..."Jason muttered wrapping his arms around himself until it looked like he was trying to tie himself up with his own arms. He just sat there in the middle of the stump letting the pastel colors bleed into his skin, the overwhelming thoughts and feelings bubbling to the surface.

The feelings came crashing down on him, memories of the garden, the joy he felt at the thought of a new place to play, all the games he'd play with Pink not knowing she had grown out of them long ago.

He knew a good cry would make him feel better until Craig came back, but he couldn't. No matter how overwhelmed he felt, the water works couldn't fall. All he wanted was a full creek day with Craig, just them together. Why did it have to lead to him reliving what Pink did to him? He wished Craig could just come back for him.

Then, his wish came true.

It took awhile, but then Jason heard the stump door open and someone came inside. Expectedly it was Craig making his way back, Jason lost track of time and didn't know how long it took Craig to be back "Honey I'm ho- H-Hey, what's the matter?"Craig at first wanting to joke around, stopped his happiness when he saw his own boyfriend upset.

Jason knew he couldn't lie, the pastels on his skin were fading and the tears just chose a horribly timed moment to come "I...I thought you wouldn't come back" "But Jason...I-I said that JP got his head stuck in a fence and needed help getting him out...Jason, I'm not Pink I would never leave you"Craig sighed taking a seat next to Jason. Jason explained that Craig was simply talking too fast and didn't know what he was saying.

"I-I'm sorry Craig...Guess I haven't really gotten over what Pink did, ha ha..."Jason slowly and nervously laughed to himself but Craig couldn't find it funny "Jason, you shouldn't have to apologize I should've just turned off my phone so no one can interrupt our day and I understand, you were abandoned and tricked into thinking it was a game...But I would never do what she did to you. Hey, tell ya what, we can have another day to ourselves and no distractions this time, you'd like that right?".

Jason sighed and nodded wiping his face off, "I'd like that, I'd actually like that a lot, especially since I'm with you the whole time..."