Tony + Female! Reader (Free music)

9/24/22
Keys:
(Y/N):Your name
(L/N):Last name
(F/FL):Favorite flower
(N/N):Nickname
You and Tony are 14 in this. There will be two endings to this since I couldn't decide which one to use, there is no canon ending to this it's whatever ending you chose you want to happen.

You got your purse from off the coffee table to leave, as you were placing your phone in your purse your grandmother walked towards you. You were at her house having dinner with her before you start school in two days, so your mom drove you to her house to spend the afternoon there. "Bye, (Y/N) have a good time at high school. I hope you see Tony again, you know he was a nice-"Your grandmother said but your mother shot her a dirty glare "Mom, don't put that stuff in (Y/N)'s head! Who knows how Tony is after all these years, he could be a fugitive or a nut job now!".

It always pained you whenever your old friend was brought up, but you hated what your mother said. You and him were only 14 so it made no sense. When you were younger, you had an old friend named Tony who was a junior forest scout. You guys played and were friends for years, but sadly you two were separated and you started middle school without him. The only thing you wanted was to have your first friend back, but he was not here.

Sometimes, you thought Tony haunted you. Like he tortured your brain, in middle school every once in awhile you would have dreams about running into him again. He wasn't a fugitive, a jerk or anything bad he was your friend. But reality doesn't want you to be happy so you'd wake up without him, reminding you all you have now is a photo of him from elementary school. Then again, you heard that if you can't sleep that means someone is thinking of you, damn not only have you been missing him you've probably made him a insomniac.

Time skip

"(Y/N), do you have your school id?"

"Check!"

"Lunch?"

"Check!"

"Phone?"

"Check!"

Your first day of high school was finally here, now your mom was just making sure you had everything after taking your first day of school photos. After checking if you had everything, you got into your mom's car for her to drive you to school. "Have fun at school (Y/N), think about what clubs you'll join this year"Your mom said then you walked out the car towards the building.

When you were in the building you got out your phone to look for your schedule. But as you were looking for it you were walking faster than you attended and you bumped into someone. You felt yourself die of embarrassment as you accidentally bumped into them, but you were hovering over them as they just fell on their back. You looked at the face of the person you fell on and suddenly that embarrassment left your body, so happiness could replace it.

The boy you bumped into was, the boy that screwed with your dreams. Your old friend, Tony stared at your face since you were hovering over him. You blinked in shock seeing Tony again for who knows how long.

"Long time no see, (N/N)"Tony gave a toothy smile to break the silence that hopefully didn't become awkward. You blushed in embarrassment, got off of Tony and helped pick up each other's stuff. "H-Hey, been awhile..."You awkwardly said not really believing this was happening, you pinched your wrist to see if this was another dream to mess with you. It wasn't.

"What class are you heading to?"Tony asked getting your textbooks that fell from your hands, "Math, 404"You said. "Oh I'm heading to 403 mind if I walk with you?"Tony asked still holding your books to which you agreed to in a heartbeat. Tony offered to carry your books for you as you two caught up with each other until you got to your class, he gave your textbooks back and you entered your classroom.