Keun Sup X Fem! Reader

Requested by:honey__skull
5/25/22
Song at the top inspired the storyline.

2:57pm read on your phone as you were done putting on your outfit in front of the tall mirror in your room. You were getting ready to hang out with your friend, Keun Sup. At first you thought he was some annoying, braggy kid that served Xavier, you remembered flipping him off a few times when he wasn't looking. But after capture the flag, due to him not knowing you disliked him he thought you'd make a good friend. You didn't think anything of it so you went along with his friendliness, but he kept showing up and you were willingly wanting to hang out with him and be his friend.

Something you didn't think was a big deal started to become one with you starting to think you were feeling in love with him, was it love? Last week Keun Sup said how you were the best just when you started to think little of yourself, you took his words to heart and used that to keep your confidence up. Maybe you were good enough for him.

After feeling pleased with how you looked, got your things and walked out your house to get a taxi ride. You told the taxi where you were driving and paid her the money for the ride afterwards. You counted your money and hoped it was enough for the carnival Keun Sup and you were hanging out at.

Time skip

Hours and hours at the carnival with Keun Sup passed and the two of you were on a Ferris wheel. But, just when you and him were getting to the top the sun was starting to set. Keun Sup didn't notice you starting to stare at him as the oranges and yellows of the sunlight shined on him. Looking at him now, maybe it was love.

But, you've been friends for only months. It'll be too soon, so you just pretended to enjoy the ride with Keun Sup before going home.

The next day

Your feelings for Keun Sup kept you up last night, just having him in your mind made her thoughts and heart race faster than he could run. 'It's too soon, he won't say I love you back' you tried to say so that your thoughts will stop but that caused a mental argument in your head.

Later at night, you took out your phone out of boredom. Self control was lost and you found yourself going over to Keun Sup on your contacts list. You started to scroll through you guys past text messages until you tapped on where you type your message. Is it really too soon?

Without thinking, you started typing the sentence, 'I love you'. After staring at it for a bit, you sighed seeing you had to edit it. But, when you were putting your finger tip to the screen you accidentally pressed sent.

What did you just do...You stared in horror at what you sent. Now you've really messed up.

'What have I done...'You repeated in your head, after panicking for a bit. You grabbed your phone and shoved it in your dresser burying it in your clothes.

The next day

Last night was...Unexpected, but you knew you couldn't run away from this forever. So, you opened up the dresser drawer you left your phone in and checked your phone. No response from Keun Sup yet. You opened up Keun Sup on your contacts list again and saw that he was just typing. You swallowed, inhaled and braced yourself for this.

'I do too'

Was what Keun Sup texted back to you.

Keun Sups POV:Last night when (Y/N) texted me that, I laid down and thought about it for a fat moment. Never knew she had such confidence, but that's what I like in a person. It took a little for (Y/N) to respond, she's probably a little surprised I texted back that. Guess it wasn't too soon for me.

Sooner or later we all started texting each other discussing how we're dating now, throwing in a few jokes about our first dates.