Act 1 - 012

A person teleports between the two of us silently, I could barely sense her stepping in between us before she pushes both of us apart. "What's going on here?" Akali then looks between the two of us. "Second fucking day and you guys are already trying to go for throats?"

"Back off, Akali. Sticking up for the wrong people will get more than just the two of you hurt."

She then looks at him, "Say that again?" she watches him through the corner of her eye. "Both of us know that it will take only that much for me to put your face into the ground, don't care if Erica is watching either."

"Got nothing to do with you," he lifts his finger as if to scold her, to try and put her in her place.

"And I am just sparing you from doing something stupid," she holds her stare. "Is it worth it? Does Erica even know you are here picking fights with him? Besides between her and Eve, I'd just stay out of this."

He lifts his hands. "Whatever."

She looks at me but doesn't say anything to me, but then crosses her arms holding her stare as if trying to say he should just back the fuck off already.

I then state, "You can fuck off now."

He looks back at me, but Akali quickly adds, "If you want to pick a fight with Troy go right ahead," she steps back turning away from us, before locking eyes with me for a brief moment. "I did try to stop it from happening but if antagonizing him further is the play, go right ahead."

"Can't just back down, can't you?" he chuckles with a smirk. "Akali saved your ass and you just want to start shit again with me?"

This guy just doesn't stop talking.

"Pathetic piece of shit-"

I dash forward to shut him up personally. With my hand over his mouth and using my powers I slammed his head into the ground. The ground shatters from the impact but he throws his knees into the air to push me off of him.

I back away from him instantly as he rolls himself to his feet.

I close the distance again placing a kick into his gut. He takes the full brunt of it but counterattacks trying to grab me but I easily create space between us, despite all of that he is watching me with a wide smirk.

Chasing after me I see the glint of a sharp edge, I use the shadows to quickly phase through the attack before blasting the shadows into his body. Amid that attack, I close the distance only for him to breach through both my attacks.

That same sharp edge I was weary of,  cuts through the shadows and into my stomach.

I flinch at the cold piercing my skin. I leap backwards and drop to my knees as I hold my arm over the wound in my stomach. He holds a smirk as I notice that he can create weapons around his limbs, like sharp blades... mantis? Would explain the speed.

"Need to take it a bit more seriously," he mocks me, "We don't fuck around in a place like this."

"Going for the kill?" I ask him.

"Just a scrape," he chuckles. "Want me to take it further? I could show you how easy it would be to kill."

Fine - you want to take it further-

But before I could do anything I can see a shimmer in between us, in the next moment revealing a sharp tendril placed against the base of my throat and his. Golden yellow eyes appeared between the two of us.

Evelynn then looks at him. "Scurry along before we have to take this further. You'll lose more blood than you will ever be able to draw from him before I am done with either of you."