Act 1 - 036

I notice her stare, I twist my lips as I ask. "What's up?"

Shaking her head, "Nothing," returning her head to her front, "Actually, I was wondering if it is a good idea to even bring you near some of them, especially with what happened."

"Worried about me?"

"Worried that something happens out of our control,  the last thing that anybody needs right now is some fuckface that thinks he has the right to have input on anything that happened or people that think they can understand what you went through."

I glance down at my wrists - I was expecting them to scar but that power of hers is very strong it makes me wonder if that is as strong as it gets. But I wasn't conscience of the healing - she says that I am lucky because the regeneration hurts more than the actual wound.

"I'll be fine," I clench my fists.

"Alright," we head towards the back and see the usual group.

This time Ahri is here along with her biggest fanboy, Akali looks like she is trying to enjoy herself but she always looks like she would rather be doing anything else at every given point. Kai'Sa is in a conversation with Seraphine just close.

There are a couple of other heads around the area near them in their little groups within the group. Mixed with a lot of people I wished I didn't need to see my first go around.

Reaching the group all of the gazes rest on me, I lift my hand, "Yo."

With a scoff, Akali looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "Yo?"

"Welcome back, glad you are okay," Kai'Sa makes up for her on her part, "Sorry about-" I shake my head stopping her but before I could even have a chance to say anything or greet anyone else I see someone walk into the group.

"This is our little survivor?" he twists his lips as he walks up to me.

"Juno," Eve steps forward.

"Don't worry I won't touch your pet," he brushes her away, digging his hands in his pockets he leans forward looking me in the eyes.

Ahri then speaks up, "Don't start anything, Juno."

"If I wanted to beat the fuck out of him I could have done it the day he walked in," he looks at Eve, "I am starting to think my reputation among you all is pretty shit."

Brian who is sitting next to Ahri lifts himself and grabs him by the arm, "Here to pick a fight?"

"You going to dance with me?"

"Only if you push the matter."

He chuckles, "Just wanted to see the kid that everyone got so upset about," he then looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "I think I like you, your existence has got a lot of people in a mess and I am starting to think there has to be something there."

I shake my head at him, "What do you want?"

"Nothing," he then chuckles, "What breaks you down is what makes you a man, oughta remember that one. Nobody here will ever understand what you went through and take it from someone who lost more than he ever took, you will continue losing."

"Enough-"

"Not talking to you," he then shoots me a slight smile. "In your current state at least," he then fixes his posture as he walks away from the group. "Fine, I will leave before all of you throw a massive fit about it. Just wanted to see if the guy was alright."

Eve mutters, "Just never know with him."

Seraphine says carefully, "He hasn't ever lied to us... I mean I get that he is hard to talk or be around but he isn't needlessly rude."