chapter 18

"Go away!" He says. "Der" I giggle, kneeling down to him. "You've annoyed him so much today already" Carol says, chuckling softly. I furrow my brows.

"What? How?" I giggle. "I didn't get even a bit of sleep last night because of you" he says. "Oh, I'm sorry" I chuckle softly, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"Don't you dare" he says as I lean in to kiss him. "Derek" I say. He glares at me. I glare back at him playfully.

"You sound like a pig when you're sleeping" he says. "Derek!" I laugh. "I don't care if I'm being rude.. I take back what I said last night, I actually hate you" he says.

"You're so mean when you're tired" I say. I look at Carolyn shocked. Even I've never seen him this angry before. "Honey be nice to her" she says. "No" he says.

"I didn't mean to make you mad der.. you said that I could stay with you.. I wouldn't have if I'd have known that you didn't actually want me to" I say.

"I did want you to" he says. "Oh" I smile. "But now I never want you to again.. ever" he says. "Oh" I sigh.

"You know.. I bet I know a way to wake you up" I whisper in his ear, slowly and casually running my hand down his stomach.

"How?" He asks. "I'll show you.. upstairs" I whisper. "Okay" he says. We go upstairs.

---

"Mhm!" He groans, his head falling back. I move my hand faster. He moans quietly. I run my thumb over his tip as his cum starts spilling out.

"Meredith" he breathes. I smile, biting my lip watching him. I keep doing it until he finishes before pulling away. I grab a wipe, wiping him clean.

"I don't understand how this would wake me up.. I'm more tired" he says. "I know.. I just wanted to have my way with you" I grin. He gasps. I giggle.

"Meredith! That's not nice" he furrows his brows, pulling his pants up. "Oh I'm just teasing sweetheart, I just wanted to make you feel better" I smile, kissing him softly.

"I feel violated.. you used my trust" he says. "Babe, don't be ridiculous" I giggle. He frowns, crossing his arms over his stomach. I laugh. "Stop it" I kiss him again.

He grabs my face, kissing me passionately. I moan against his lips, the rest of my body freezing in shock.

He pulls away. "Ha! I got you back, I did that without warning you first" he grins proudly. I moan quietly, still trying to process what he just did. "Mhm.. you got me der" I chuckle.

I bite my lip looking at him, my entire body aching for him to touch me. "I'm very sorry for being mean to you" he says. "Huh?.. Oh, that's okay" I smile.

"I love you" he pecks my cheek softly. I grin. I put my hands on his cheeks. "You know, you are the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on" I whisper. "Ok" he says.

"What about me?" I ask. "You're not a guy" he says. I groan, my head tilting back. "I was just joking.. you're beautiful" he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand. I grin. I kiss his lips.

I look into his eyes. "Why do you keep staring at me?" He asks. "Because I have a hugggeeee crush on you.. and have an even huggeerrr girl boner for you" I grin. He makes a face. I laugh.

"You wanna do anything else today before bed?" I stroke his cheek with my thumb. "No thankyou" he says. I smile small.

"Oh, actually I want food" he says. "You wanna come downstairs with me or shall I bring it up for you?" I stand up. "I'll come" he says. He gets in his wheelchair and we go downstairs.

He goes to the table as I make us something to eat. I sit with him and put the plates infront of us. "Thankyou" he says. "You're welcome" I say.

"Meredith did you ever send finn naked pictures when you were dating?" He asks randomly. "What?" I ask shocked. "Did you ever-" he says. "I heard the question" I giggle.

"Did you?" He asks. "No" I say. "Ok" he says. "Why do you ask?" I ask. "Just wondering" he says.

I take a bite of my food. "Meredith have you seen this?" He shows me his phone. I look at it. I gasp.

"Oh my god no! No no!" I panic as I see the picture of me in just my bra and panties. It's a mirror selfie. My phone is covering my face but it's definitely me.

"Derek you didn't show anyone the pictures I sent you, did you?" I ask. "Of course not! You said it was a secret" he says.

"Who the hell sent them around then?" I ask. He shrugs. He grabs the phone. "It says that the account is someone from my contacts" he says. "So?" I ask.

"I have you, my mom, my dad, your mom and dad, schools number, Mark, my doctor and cristina in my contacts" he says. "Cristina" i say shocked.

"Did you send the pictures to her?" He asks. "Yes, I was asking for her opinion.. but I deleted it straight after" I say. "She must've screenshot it" he shrugs. Why would she do this?