chapter 52

I wake up in the morning in Derek's arms. We're both still naked. "Hi baby" I whisper. "Good morning" he smiles at me. He leans in and kisses me softly.

"Can we cuddle for a bit before we get up?" I pout at him. He nods. "I was planning on anyway" he says. I smile, cuddling into him.

"How do you feel.. about last night?" He whispers. "I feel great.. it was amazing" I whisper. "I think so too" he says.

He kisses my lips softly. One thing about derek that I love (maybe more than anything) is that he's absolutely amazing with the aftercare after having sex with me.

He's so careful with me. He cuddles me and asks me how I feel and makes me feel so loved. He's just the best.

"I love you, meredith" he whispers. "I love you, sweetie" I say quietly. He kisses my forehead. I smile.

"Do you want a bath?" He asks. "No, I don't want to leave you" I hug him tighter. "We can have a bath together" he whispers. "..okay" I say.

"I'll run it" he smiles, slowly getting out of bed. I grin, watching him put on his boxers. He walks into the bathroom.

"Its ready, mer" he walks back in. I get out of bed and walk over to him. He smiles, scanning my body. I let him pull me close and kiss me. "Love you" I whisper. "I love you" he whispers. He kisses me again.

"Der, don't.. I'll pull you back into bed" I warn as he starts kissing my neck. He immediately starts sucking on my skin. I giggle softly, letting out a small moan.

"Can I?" He runs his hands down my back. "Always" I grin, moving his hands down to my ass. He grabs it. I kiss his lips.

We go into the bathroom and he gets into the tub. I climb in too and he pulls me between his legs, my back against his chest as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He kisses my shoulder softly. "Derek" I smile, leaning back against him. "Derek!" I giggle, wriggling in his arms as he grabs my boobs and attacks my neck with kisses.

Water splashes on the floor. I love it when he acts all playful with me. I feel like he's got sooo much more comfortable with me recently. It makes me love him even more.

He pulls away slowly. I grab some bubbles in my hands and turn around, placing them ontop of his hair. He glares at me. I grin.

"I love you" I kiss his cheek. I turn around and climb ontop of him, straddling him instead. He kisses me. "Can I wash your hair?" I run my fingers through his curls. He nods. I grab the shower head.

----------------

We got out of the shower and wrapped towels around ourselves. It's now ten minutes later and we're still in the towels, on his bed. He's ontop of me and we're making out.

Because of how confident he's getting, our makeout sessions get heated much quicker than before. We're both trying to take control at the same time, so we're being quite rough with eachother. It's really turning me on.

"Meredith honey, your moms here" Carolyn knocks on the door quietly. "We're mak!-" Derek yells. "Derek, no" I cover his mouth with my hand. He stops. "Secret?" He whispers. I nod.

"Up" I tap his ass. He gets off of me. "We'll be right down, Carolyn!" I yell back to her. "Put on your clothes babe" I get up and pull on one of my dresses. I brush my hair quickly and he gets ready too.

I go downstairs. "Hi mom" I sit next to her on the couch. "Hi" She smiles at me.

"How's derek?" She asks. "He's good" I smile. "Are you-" she looks at me. "Look at my handsome boy! Ugh!" I hold my arms open as he walks into the room.

He comes over to me and sits next to me on the couch. I hug his waist. She smiles at us. "I'm so proud of him" I hug his neck instead and kiss his cheek. He wraps his arms around me.

"Hi derek" my mom smiles. "Hello" he says. "What have you two been up to?" She asks. "We-" he says. "We've just been hanging out.. watching movies and stuff" I cut him off before he says something stupid. He frowns.

"Why do you keep talking over me?" He looks at me with a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry sweetheart" I say.

He moves away from me. I reach over and hold his hand whilst I talk to my mom.

I look at him when I realise he's not talking at all anymore. He looks down at his lap. "I won't talk over you again derek, I'm really sorry" I stroke his hair gently.

"I don't accept your apology" he says. "Please?" I smile. He shakes his head. "You're rude" he says.

"I'm sorry derek, but sometimes you say things without thinking how it will effect people.. and I have to stop you" I chuckle.

"Derek" I sigh as he gets up and walks away. "I bet you hate that he can do that now" my mom chuckles. I try not to laugh.

"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings" I sigh, looking at Carolyn. "He'll be fine" she smiles. I follow him to the kitchen.

He smiles at me as I walk in after him. I look at him confused. "I did it! I got you all to myself!" He says happily, pulling me into his arms. "Derek!" I giggle, hugging him.

"I thought you were really angry at me" I say. "No, I just wanted to steal you" he kisses my cheek. I grin.

"Der, you never lie" I look into his eyes. "I can" he says. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. "Come on" I grin, grabbing his hand. He follows me back upstairs.