chapter 36

I'm laid on the bed naked and derek is sat at the end of it in his chair. My legs are spread infront of him and his face is between them.

"Der, you don't have to" I chuckle. He's been staring at me for a good two minutes without even touching me.

"Meredith" he says. "Mhm" I smile. "I think you're perfect" he whispers, kissing the inside of my thigh. I blush hard.

"Okay baby, I have an idea" I sit up. I reach to the bedside table and grab my vibrator. "You use this on me.. and if you want to stop and use your tongue instead, then you can" I hand it to him. "Okay" he smiles.

He turns it on and presses it to my clit. I lay back. "Mhhmm" I close my eyes, smiling. "Der" my hips rise off of the bed.

He pulls the vibrator away. "Yes!" I grab his hair as he slowly starts moving his tongue against my clit.

"How do I taste?" I smirk. "Weird" he says. "Der" I sigh. "You taste good" he runs his hands up my thighs to my ass. I smile.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I sit up slightly. "Ohh" my head tilts back. He definitely knows.

I reach down and grab his hair in my fists. "That feels amazing" I breathe, my eyes rolling back. He runs his hands up my stomach. I try to control the shaking in my legs as he reaches to grab my boobs.

I hold his hands, squeezing them hard as the pleasure overwhelms me.

"Mhhmm yesss" I slowly grind myself against his face. He grabs my thighs again to keep me still.

I look down at him. His face should be there forever. I'd never let him pull away if I had the power.

I can't stop my body from spazming as waves of pleasure shoots through me.

My body relaxes as I finish. "I'm done, baby" I say. He pulls away slowly. "Was I good?" He asks. "You're amazing" I try to catch my breath. He smiles.

I sit up slowly. I lean in and kiss him. "I enjoyed that aswell" he says. I smile. "Good" I say. I love giving derek blow job's. It just makes me happy that I'm making him feel good. I'm glad he feels the same way.

I keep kissing him as I climb onto his lap, straddling him. He puts his hands on my ass, pulling me closer. I gasp quietly as my sensitive nipples brush against the fabric off his shirt.

He pulls away from my lips. We look into eachothers eyes. "I love you" he says. "I love you more" I kiss him softly. "No you don't" he frowns. I grin.

He looks at my boobs. "Mer, your nipples aren't even" he says. "Derek, why do you always have to say something weird when we're having a nice moment?" I chuckle.

"I just noticed" he says. "But why do you need to say it out loud?" I ask. "I don't" he mumbles. "Exactly" I say. "I apologise" he says. I chuckle.

"I still think they're nice boobs.. they're perfect" he says. "Thank you" I giggle. "I'm gonna put some clothes on" I chuckle, getting up. I put my clothes back on and sort my hair out.

"Mer, let's go to the shop" he says. "You have money?" I ask. "You do" he says. I giggle. "Fine" I say.

We go down to the shop. "What do you want?" I ask as he stares at the snacks. "Not sure" he says. "Pick anything you want, babe" I run my nails up and down his neck slowly.

"Der just pick something!" I groan. We've been here for a good five minutes now. "Its between those three" he points at them. I grab them all and put them on his lap. He smiles.

We go to the till and I pay for the stuff. We head back to his house. "Thankyou mer" he says. "You're welcome" I chuckle.

We go into his house and sit on the couch next to eachother. I hug his waist. "My shift starts at six.. so I need to leave in about two hours" I say. "Okay" he sighs.

He turns on the TV. "Meredith, find a documentary to watch" he passes me the remote. "About what baby?" I ask. "Um.. trains" he says. "Okay" I say, searching for one. I put one on.

"This okay?" I ask. He nods. "Der-" I say. "Shush" he says, watching the TV. I cuddle into him instead, keeping quiet. We watch the TV.