chapter 58

"Not pregnant" I say, holding the test. He smiles at me. I hug him. "That's good, isn't it?" He hugs me back. I nod. "Yeah, it's really good" I giggle, kissing his cheek.

He pulls away from me slowly. I throw the test in the bin. "Should we celebrate?" He grabs my hand and pulls me to bed. I giggle. He's so cheeky. He puts his hands on my waist, picks me up and lays me onto the bed.

"Der, I don't think we should-" I stop talking as soon as he reaches his hands up his shirt I'm wearing and pulls down my panties. He pushes his face between my thighs. I moan softly.

I reach down and grab his hands, pulling them up my body. He takes the hint and grabs my boobs in his hands, massaging them gently as he flicks my clit back and forth with his tongue. My back arches.

---------------

He thrusts his hips against mine and groans into my shoulder. I moan softly, running my fingers through his hair.

His body tenses and he let's out a deep sigh as he cums. I stroke his back gently. He smiles, looking into my eyes. I grin, kissing him softly.

He pulls out of me. "Um.. mer" he says quietly. "Yeah baby?" I sit up slowly and run my fingers through my hair.

"I think the condom broke" he shows me. "What!?" I exclaim. RIGHT after a pregnancy scare?? Seriously!!

I grab it off of him and look. "Shit" I whine. "Derek!" I yell at him. "Its not my fault" he frowns, sitting up. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I clean myself up as much as I can before going back to the bedroom and pulling on my pyjamas.

"I'll be back in a second babe" I leave the room. I go downstairs. "I need to tell you something" I say to my mom. "What?" She looks at me. "Me and derek were kinda.. um" I look down nervously. "What?" She asks.

"We had sex and the condom broke and now I might get pregnant!" My bottom lip wobbles as the panic rushes through me. "Okay, it's okay.. calm down" she sighs.

"When?" She asks. "Just then!" I whine. "Its fine mer, I'll just buy you a plan b" she rolls her eyes. "Really?" I ask. "You don't have any money, do you? I'll have to buy it" she sighs. I shake my head.

"Go away now" she says. I go upstairs. I walk back into my room. He's laid under the covers. "I'm sorry for shouting at you baby" I climb into bed with him.

"I didnt mean to" I lean down and kiss his cheek. "You hurt my feelings" he turns to face me as I lay down next to him. "I'm sorry" I put my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. I kiss his lips.

"My moms going to get me a plan b, so I won't get pregnant" I say. "Good" he pulls me closer. "I'm going to start taking the pill again, so it won't matter as much if we use condoms" I say. "Okay" he says.

"And then we can have sex whenever and wherever you want" I grin, rubbing our noses together playfully. He smiles brightly.

"Mer I love you" he says. "I love you more" I hug his neck. He climbs between my legs. I smile as he pushes his face into the crease of my neck. I stroke his back gently until he drifts off to sleep.