12.

Luck wasn't on your side as Lesso was just passing by and she heard. She went in and said, "call me for what exactly, Dot?"

All four heads turned to her and you gulped. You knew you had a soft spot for her but why are you feeling scared right now?

"it's nothing, we're just playing. Ain't it, Dot?" you said as you looked at her with siren eyes. (you know the trend, dot eyes vs siren eyes, yea)

Dot looked back at you, "I don't know. Are we?" you scoffed at that reply.

"my oh my. what is going on here?" Lesso said with her low voice. She looks over to you and raises an eyebrow.

"where is he, y/n?" Dot asked once more. (I'm not shipping them. its just friendship)

"I'm guessing this he is Hort" Lesso whispered to Anadil and she whispered, "yes ma'am" Lesso didn't help you because she loved seeing you that way. She was having fun as you can see her smiling.

"he's... he's at the blue forest"

"what?!" the four of them screamed.

"ouch.." you rubbed your ears.

"why is he there?!" Hester said.

"oh, now you're worried about him" you looked at Hester, "i was just joking earlier" hester defended herself.

"y/n, doing pranks and tricks is one thing but the blue forest is not something to be mess with. You aren't safe out there. All types of dangers is out there. It's beyond school walls" Anadil complained.

"he'll be fine. he's still alive" you said.

"and how did you know that?" Dot raised her eyebrows, "did you send him there?"

"y/n" you looked at lesso. You rolled your eyes, "fine" and you called him back. In a few seconds, you hear rumblings like something huge was running through the halls towards the museum.

"slowly Hort!" you shouted and the sound was immediately lowered down as a werewolf opened the door gently, "aint that a good boy" you complimented and he went up to you like a good puppy.

"is that Hort?" Lesso asked and you nodded, "you turned him into a werewolf?" the three of them just let Lady Lesso talked because they know if they were to ask, you would probably still be playing around.

"not exactly" Lesso frowned her eyebrows and you explained, "i was out of the seal and wanted to try out my powers so I casted a puppet spell on him"

"so he became your puppet and you sent him to the blue forest for what exactly?" Lesso crossed her arms.

"I didn't. He made a promise to me to be a good puppy for me and he just went to the blue forest himself" you defended yourself with the facts, "but look at him, he's fine. why don't you trust me?" Lesso sighed.

"knowing you, we thought you might have killed him" Anadil said.

"don't be silly, he's one of my favourites. Aren't you boy?" as you rubbed his neck and he started tapping his leg.

"alright, that's enough. Turn him back to normal and i really mean back to normal" Lesso demanded and you got the hint.

"as you wish, m'lady" you turned over to hort and told him to trun back. His werewolf ears dropped down, "i know but just do it, please" as he looked at you, turning back. your eyes glowed green.

"woah... I felt like i was trapped in my body" Hort said, his clothes still intact, thank goodness.

"you felt trapped?" Hester titled her head and he nodded, "yeah. like I know what I was doing but when I tried to stop, it didn't"

"and yet, he's fine, right?" you looked at him for confirmation and he nodded, "like i said, i'll do anything to help"

"but yet, you enjoyed being y/n's pet?" Hester scoffed as he nodded, "i knew it. You're a simp"

"hey, you too!" Hort fought back.

"you were willing to do anything for her. A simp. While I just had feelings for her. It's different" Hester argued with her arms crossed. You let them argued as you turned around to that wall nearby you. You felt something as you approached it.

"alright, enough!" Lesso shouted. All the outside noise became muffled as you went nearer to the wall. Your eyes glowed green. You were just a metre away when lesso shouted at you and you immediately turned, "yes?"

"follow me" she snarled and without a second thought, you followed her. As you walked away, Hester knocked Hort on the head, "ouch"

you followed lesso until you were far away enough from the museum and also no students were in sight or nearby, once she stopped, you stopped, "is something wrong, m'lady?"

"i just found out that two people were in love with you and you didn't think to tell me?"

"well... i mean we're not exactly together.." you looked at her with puppy eyes, hoping to get away without a punishment.

"don't give me that look. I want to make one thing clear" and she pulled in closer by the waist, "keep this in mind, that you're mine regardless of whether we are together or not"

"so you admit, you're jealous?" you smirked and she just scoffed.

"omg, you are" you giggled.

"shut up"

"then make me"

without hesitation, she kisses you on the lips. it wasn't gentle, it was rough. you never thought you would have liked it.

she picked you up and pushes you to the wall. she went from your lips and slowly down to your neck. you whimpered, "you know.. you're very hot when you're jealous"

from your neck, she slowly went down, near to your chest area, "you need to reminded of who belong to, little troublemaker"

"aren't you worried we'll get caught?"

"why would I worry? when everyone will finally know who you belong too"
she loved hearing you whimper.

you took this opportunity to slid your hand in between her legs and started rubbing at her clothed pussy.

lesso breathed out, "fuck"

you chuckled.

"so that's how you want to play it" she placed you down and dragged you by the wrist.