31.

Your three friends then snickered, "and when your hair turned pink when you faced lesso" Hester said.

"and when you always freeze up when Lady Lesso is around" Anadil continued.

"or when you lose your cool self when it came to impressing her?" Dot continued on.

"you guys!" and the three of them laughed, enjoying teasing you as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"oh remember when Hort was such a simp that he followed your every word?" Anadil said, "I remember that. Even now, he's a loyal puppy" you replied. "of course I am!" Hort said proudly and you patted him on the head.

"you really grown alot since you came here, y/n. I'm proud and happy for you as your friend" Dot smiled and you thanked her.

"oh remember the fun times after the day you defeated that guy? I forgot his name" Anadil said.

"you mean Rafal?" you raised an eyebrow and he came into the hall, "yes, my queen?"

"oh, right... Sometimes I keep forgetting his under my puppet spell" you said as you facepalmed yourself.

"you have a loyal servant, what's there to forget?" Hester frowned her eyebrows and you shrugged.

"anyways, remember the fun times after that?" Anadil said and Dot answered, "yeah.."

"like how y/n caused chaos on every class we had. Now those classes became more entertaining with you around" Hester smiled, "glad to be of service" as you bowed and she chuckled.

"let's not forget. although we had so many fun moments with you, we also had fun moments, laughing at you" you titled your head at Anadil's word.

"oh!" Dot shouted.

"what?"

Hester chuckled, "when you were getting tortured or punished by lady lesso~"

"you sent both schools laughing" one of the Nevers said.

"oh my god..." you buried your face in embarrassment again as the two Deans approached you.

"I would like to hear these stories again" Lesso smirked.

"oh my god, let me hear too" one of the Evers said as they all came together and your three friends strated to story tell.

"as you all know, y/n had held the title of troublemaker in this school and although she had her fun, she also had tortures along the way by our evil Dean" Hester started out, following by Anadil, "sometimes she would get punished for causing too much trouble and be sent to the doom room. sometimes getting silence treatement by her own lover" and followed by Dot, "but there was one time where we all shared that laughter when y/n pushed Lady Lesso's buttons"

"oh god.." you said under your breath as you kept your mouth shut with your lover by your side.

During one of the days, the three of them to find you gone.. again..

"is it just me or does she keep disappearing everytime we wake up?" Dot said.

"and for some reason, Lady Lesso is fine with that" Anadil said.

"hey, they're lovers. Obviously, y/n would take advantage of it. As long as she doesn't dismiss any classes, i think she should be fine from Lady Lesso's rage" Hester said as she got changed.

"true. So scary... imagine facing the dean's true anger." Anadil felt chills went down her spine.

"i wonder if y/n will get scared if she witnesses it" Dot did her thinking face and Hester shrugged, "who knows. It's y/n. She's unpredictable"

"true" Anadil said. As they went out to the dining hall for breakfast, there was you with Hort. Although.. This was different. You were spoon feeding Hort..

"hey.." Hester said as she sat together with you and Hort and so did the other two.

"morning to you too" you replied back as you continued what you were doing. As everyone, especially the Evers, came into the dining hall for dinner, you felt eyes on you. You turned to look and it was Beatrix. You smiled as you got up and sat beside her, "hey there princess"

By that time, the two Deans had came in.

"I think a princess has caught your lover's attention" Dovey whispered to Lesso. Lesso watched as you flirted with Beatrix while the Nevers just enjoyed the show, wanting to know what happen nexts.

"why was she feeding you?" Hester whispered to Hort.

"we went riding and i hurt my paw.." Hort pouted.

"aww you poor baby" Hester faked pouted as she hit Hort on the head.

"riding? As in she was riding you? You in your werewolf form?" Anadil questioned and he nodded.

Lesso had enough and went up to you. She slammed her hand onto the table, causing everyone in the room to jump in their seats except for you, "and what do you think you're doing, troublemaker?"

you turned to face her with a smirk on your face as your eyes glowed green, "i wonder.." as you rested your head onto your hand.

"i see what you're trying to do. It's not going to work" Lesso snarled.

"oh really? I think it's already starting" you smiled. Lesso left the dining hall in anger. You just shrugged it off as you went back to where you left off but before you could, you heard lesso shouting your name. Your full name.

"you have already tested my patience, young lady!"

"oh shit..." you said before saying goodbye to Beatrix and you ran like the wind with Lady Lesso chasing after you. Everyone followed, wanting to see it as they laughed when Lesso started throwing fire balls at you.

"you can throw fire balls now?!" you shouted. Lesso was pissed as she marched towards you but you used your magic and stopped her in her tracks, "okay... okay calm down. I just wanted to see what you could do cause you never ever show me.." Lesso was still piping hot.

"okay maybe, i may have wanted to see you a bit jealous" you confessed as you gave out a nervous chuckle.

"you..." Lesso snarled and you gave a nervous yet scared smile, "I'm sorry, okay.."

"ugh fine" Lesso rolled her eyes as she calmed herself down. You released her from the spell and got hit on head by her hand, "ow" you rubbed your head.

"you're learning at the school for good today. That's your punishment" Lesso said and she marched off. You wanted to fight back but you knew it would make it worse. Everyone tried holding in their laugh at you and at the same time, scared and shock by the rage of Lady Lesso.

"what are you looking at?" you snarled at everyone as your hair lit up dark red and you walked off.

"now you know, not to mess with me that much, my love" Lesso smiled and you sighed.

"I just find it so cute how she listens to Lesso even thought she could have just rebel" one of the Evers said.

"soft spots" Hester whispered and everyone giggled.

"now, do the Nevers want to hear what happens when she came to learn at our side?" Dovey wanted to join in.

"seriously?" you looked at Lesso for any protection but nothing, "oh my god.." as you leaned your forehead against at Lesso's shoulder and she just patted your head. She was enjoying this as you suffered.

"oh my evilness! Yes!" one of the Nevers said and Dovey started the story telling.