Another Extra Chapter

It was the day before your birthday. You were still asleep in bed and Lesso got up earlier as usual. As she wore her shirt, she immediately started thinking what to give for your birthday. She wanted it to be special but she didn't know what to give you.

Since it was a long ass holiday before the next batch comes in, Lesso knows that you will be asleep for another hour or so. So she decided to visit Hort.

She knocked on his door till she heard "come in"

As she opened his door, "hi lesso. what bring you here?"

"I need help"

Hort blinked his eyes multiple times, "what?"

"I need your help, please"

Hort eyes widen, "well look at you. This is the first time you're asking help from me"

Lesso rolled her eyes, "will you help me or not?"

"alright alright, yes" he chuckled lowly, "yes, I will help you. What's going on?" he said before hiding his laughter.

"it's about y/n-"

"don't tell me you two fight again" he pointed to lesso, not wanting to help another fight.

"it's not a fight, i promise"

Hort squinted his eyes as he brought his pinky up, "pinky swear?"

"omg... Yes pinky swear" and they locked their pinkies together.

"okay, what about y/n?"

"it's her birthday tomorrow and I don't know what to give her for her birthday"

"well, think of something that y/n would want to have again" as he sat back down on his chair, "you have been giving her something special, something that she never ever had. How about you give her something that she wants back?"

Lesso thought for awhile as Hort just watched her walk back and forth. Lesso then looked at him, "how about a birthday party?"

"a birthday party?" and Lesso nodded, "but doesn't she not like birthday parties?"

"I know but maybe this time round, it'll be different for her. She'll be around people who she can trust and we will invite her friends back"

"wait, you mean..."

Lesso chuckled, "yes, Hort. Dot, Anadil and Hester. It would be the five of you again"

"like a reunion..." Hort then scoffed, "how did i not think of that?"

"so I would need you to send out the invitation and I'll handle the rest"

"you got it, Lady Lesso"

Lesso then started writing the invitation envelops and passing it to Hort before he left, "remember, don't die"

"I'm just sending off-"

"whatever trouble is out there, just don't die"

"yes ma'am" he said before turning to his werewolf form and leaving. Lesso then went to gather all the teachers for a meeting about your party birthday.

"oh how exciting!" one of the Evers teachers said.

"this is a nice idea, Leonara" Dovey patted Lesso's shoulder and Lesso smiled back.

Later on, that night, she came back with a smile on her face and she saw you at your desk as you talked happily to the storian. You turned around to see your wife, "someone's happy, i see" as you approached her.

As you pulled her close by her waist, she asked, "you were in here the whole time?"

"well, the storian just needed someone to talk to"