60.

Another year has past and the both of you have not yet returned. It was the graduation of the students after 3 years in the school. Dovey tried to stay positive as always, still knowing deep down that the both of you would come back alive as she tried to enjoy her time with the kids. As for Lesso, she was in the tower, holding on to all the faith she had in whatever God there was to bring the both of you back to her. 

Coming to half of the day, the two deans got everyone into the main hall for a last and final assembly before the students would pack their things and leave. As everyone seated down, Dovey had the first say.

"welcome Evers and Nevers. we gather you all here for your last and final assembly. Lady Lesso and I would like to congratulate both Evers and Nevers for doing their best and worst and we are proud for how long you have came" Dovey gave them all a warm big smile. 

Lesso took in a deep breathe as she adjusted her tie before trying to give a nice speech, "Nevers, you were nothing but pathetic weaklings but in these 3 years, you have grown into strong villains. May you make evil win again"

and Dovey continued after, "Evers, I am very proud of each and every one of you. From the start, you all were all just flower seeds and after these 3 years, you have become beautiful, kind, sweet, strong and brave kids." Dovey said cheerfully to her kids, not wanting any tears to fill in her eyes.

"To those who have been chosen for your story to be written to the outside world, I hope you make your side proud" Lesso said in all seriousness but in proudness as well as she wanted to just wrap it up. 

"and may the best school win!" Dovey shouted. The students all cheered, proud of their accomplishments. Not a second later after the chatters and cheers had died down, Dovey said, "now, let's all get packing-"

"how could you send them off so quickly?" they all turned as you emerged out from the curtains with Hort(werewolf form). You pouted, "I'm disappointed" The students all gasped after not seeing you for so long. Lesso felt her whole world came back to life when she saw your face again... 

 As you made your way to the center of the hall together with Hort, you were wearing that outfit to hide the fact that you were injured as both of your arms were bandaged up

 As you made your way to the center of the hall together with Hort, you were wearing that outfit to hide the fact that you were injured as both of your arms were bandaged up. Hort sat beside you as you rubbed his head, looking at the two deans before speaking, "I will be honest with all of you here. I have been out of the school walls for 2 years due to an issue I had to resolve so I was not able to see you all grow and I apologies for that." you sighed, "but after returning, seeing all of you again, brings a sense of peace to my heart," you smiled at them as you glanced at both sides, "when you kids first arrived, I admit I was mean but I had to show that I mean purely business. However, you kids changed my mind and we did had our little fun from time to time didn't we?" you looked over at the princesses and they giggled, remembering what they did during lunch time.

"You kids even enjoyed watching me getting bullied by Lady Lesso, didn't you?" they laughed and you clicked your tongue, "such devilish kids~"

You continued on, "after not being present for 2 years and returning, you all look so different. You weren't the kids I knew back then. The old you was weak, scared, unsure but now... its all been thrown out the window. I would be lying if I said I wasn't proud of you"