5.

it was the next day. you woke up to find yourself not in your bed but in someone else's. you rubbed your head trying to remember what happened last night but all you can remember was you collapsing to the ground after the seal rejected the magic of the wand and... Lesso...

your eyes grew wider as you looked around the room, one bed, one desk, one couch, one wardrobe...,"this must be lesso's room"

"you are right" as you saw her coming out from her bathroom. This was the first time you saw her without her coat.

"what happened?"

"you collapsed after you thought the seal had rejected the wand but it didn't" she wanted to place her hand on your shoulder but then she couldn't reach you, the distance of the seal was back. You just watched her in confusion.

"well, last night, the pain you felt was the magic of the wand fighting against the seal to break you free from its prison cell so last night I was able to carry you back but I guess it only last for a few hours"

"and I thought I died" you joked sarcastically, "but why didn't you just bring me back to my dorm?"

"you didn't want to wake your friends now do you?" Lesso was hiding the fact that she brought you into her arms to calm you down. She can't tell you, she just couldn't.

"no, i guess not" you looked down, "did i miss any lessons though?"

"morning lessons, yes, because now is lunch time"

you laughed, "my body woke me up just in time for food"

"you disobeyed the rules but I'll let it slide since you had a good reason to"

"isn't breaking the rules, one of the points of being evil?"

"yes but these rules, helps you dispecable children in order to survive. to get you in tip top shape"

"i guess you're right, m'lady" as you got up and left her room. You could hear footsteps behind you, "following me?"

"just making sure you get there and not wonder off again"

"can't argue with that, m'lady" as she walked beside you.

"stop with that nickname"

"why? do you hate it?" you placed your hands behind you.

"why won't you call me by my name?"

"you mean leonara?" you liked teasing the taller woman.

"no, i mean lady lesso"

"oh, well, i prefer to call you m'lady because I'll be your loyal servant"

she scoffed, "my servant?" she stopped in her tracks and so did you. She looks down at you.

"I'll be evil's savior and evil will finally win. That's how I'll be your servant" you smiled and she just chuckled.

"just so you know, this relationship between us is nothing more than just a student and the Dean, understood?"

you smirked, "of course. like I said before, m'lady, I have no interest in love" and you continued to walk. She walked you all the way to dining hall and let you enter.

You went up to your allies and sat down, getting a glaring look from hester, "and where were you last night?"

"hanging out with lady lesso? we saw you came in with her" dot said.

"would you like the truth or the lie?" you looked at the three of them, one by one with an annoyed face.

"the truth" Hester said.

"you don't look very happy" Anadil said.

you just glared at her before continuing, "the wand isn't the key"

"what?!" Hester shouted as she banged the table.

"will you shut up" you whispered angrily at her and she sat back down.

"i couldn't sleep last night so i sneaked into the school for good and got the wand and finding out it didn't work" you took a deep breathe in, "the magic only broke the seal off for few hours and i was in pain for who knows how long. Lady Lesso just brought me back that's all"

"so you slept with her?" you clenched your fist as you were already annoyed and you shouted, "Hort!" as you banged the table.

"yes ma'am?!" he jerked.

"would you be dear and get me a glass of water?"

"yes, right away" and Hort left. You sighed as you buried your face with your hands.

"now, what?" Dot hesitantly asked.

"I don't know. I need to be alone for awhile" you took a piece of bread before leaving.

"y/n, your water..." you ignored him. Dot placed her hand on his shoulder and just shake her head.

You needed to clear your mind. You couldn't think straight so you just went to the place that came first to mind, the museum. You banged the door behind you and just curled into a ball at one of the corners of the museum.

You didn't know what has been going on lately. This wasn't you. The emotions you have been feeling, it isn't you.

"what's happening to me?" you just silently cried as you buried your face.
You could feel someone presence and decided to look up to be finding her, sitting infront of you.

you scoffed, "what do you want?"

"talk to me, what's wrong?"

"its none of your business"

"it IS my business to know every single student of mine and their problems. its also because i dont think you have anyone there for you so you just bottled up everything inside till it explodes, doesn't it?" she looks at you with those concerning eyes.

you didn't want to be weak infront of her, "don't be ridiculous. im just thinking"

"it's okay to have problems. you are in the school, to learn, to grow, to be a better and more evil you. im not belittling you, I'm here to help"

"oh will you just shut up!" you screamed at her as you stood up and ran off. She screamed out your name.

You ran away and you just kept running. You knew you couldn't be anywhere in that school so you ran to the opposite side, the school for good. What were you thinking? Exactly, you weren't, you wanted away from everything. Gladly, luck was on your side as you arrived into the gardens of the school for good and no students were in your sight. Everyone was in class.

You leaned onto a nearby tree as you decided to catch your breath. Looking around, maybe a change of scenario wasn't so bad although you had the positive colours. It may have burned your eyes a bit.

You thought you were alone when you heard a meow. You looked up to find a kitten on a tree, looking at you as if it was asking for help.

"don't look at me like that, just get down"

"meow"

"stop being such a pussy and get down" you said angrily to the kitten when you realised, "oh wait.. you are a pussy"

you decided to ignore it but it kept meowing at you. you got fed up and seeing that no one else was around, you decided to at least help it.

"here goes nothing" as you hoped that you were still able to touch animals and objects and truthfully enough, the kitten jumped into your arms. And to your surprised, it purred at you as it snuggled in your arms.

"umm" right then, the seal magically turned from green to something of a yellow dust as it came off you. It then turned into a little floating ball, consisting of the sorcerer's voice, "i knew there were good in you" and the little floating ball dispersed.

"what the fuck..." you whispered to yourself.

"that was beautiful, y/n"

you shockingly turned around to find professor dovey.