20*

Janet

I've been in this position before. Back up against a wall. Hands pinned above my head. Control in the hands of the person ready to make my body feel amazing. These were some of my favorite sexual moments. It brings out a different emotion, a totally different being altogether. I have a feeling, however, that this one is going to go down as my favorite one ever.

Peyton has this energy about her that lets me know and feel like I'm wanted. She has the charisma to make me submit to her, all the while knowing that she would submit to me. She had begun to not only match my energy, but had mapped out a plan to please my entire body. Each journey would be different, but the destination was always the same. Any touch by my baby would always make me want more of her. More of her hands, her lips, her mouth, more of everything.

"Yes ma'am," she responded after I told her what it was that I needed. She let my hands go and took a half step back, removing her hands from my panties. The look in her eyes was a little darker, more lustful than what they normally were during these moments. Part of me knew that I was going to be in for a treat, while another part of me was fearful that I would end up unconscious in my basement. Either way, I was going to get both of the things that I asked her for.

She pulled on my robe that now hung completely open, exposing all of me. "Let's get this off," she said lowly, taking each side and pushing it over my shoulders. As the robe fell down my arms and onto the floor, she placed gentle kisses on one shoulder, across my chest, ending on the other shoulder, while her hands gripped firmly on my waist, making me wetter for her by the second. Her finger slipped under the band on my panties, sliding from my hip to my bikini line.

"I'll take care of these." She licked a trail down the center of my chest, and dipped her tongue into my belly button before circling around it. As she kneeled on one knee, she hooked her fingers on each side, sliding them down slowly, letting them also hit the floor, leaving me only in my heels. She looked up at me while slowly dragging her hands from my calves, the back of my thighs, around to my ass giving it a firm squeeze, then finally resting on my hips.

"I'm going to give you what you want, but it's going to be the way that I want." She said sternly. I suddenly felt a little nervous. What was she going to do to me? "Don't worry, Baby. You'll be fine."

She broke our eye contact to focus on my core which was at her eye level, and dripping from her touch. She leaned forward and placed a firm kiss on my lips, then licked along the slit, grazing over my clit. My hands went to her head instantly. She took my hands in hers and held them at my side.

"Keep those here."

She pulled my left leg over her shoulder, causing me to lean back against the wall for support. She kissed and bit my inner thigh, softly, before diving into me. Her thick tongue lapped circles and flicked on my pearl. It didn't take long for the moans to escape my lips. I don't think that I've ever been this sensitive before. She was devouring me, no words, no shit talking, but was eating me like she had a point to prove. Occasionally, she would flick her tongue into my cave before returning to slurp on the rest of me. She was feeling too good. My legs were getting a little weak, and I knew that I would end up on the floor if she didn't stop.

"Baby, wait," I moaned out, trying to push her head back. "Please, before I fall."

"Mm mm," she hummed into me, then shook her head, intensifying the pleasure that she was already providing me. She took my hands and held them down at my side again. "Stop. I won't let you fall." She continued on, with her lips around my clit, sucking with the perfect amount of pressure.

"Oh God," I called out. I didn't know if it was because I needed His help, because I was reaching my peak, or both. All I knew was that my leg was about to start shaking and Peyton and I both were both about to be on the floor. "Peyton, Baby, please." I begged out.