53

Janet

"Oh my God! Why can't I find anything?! I'm going to make us so late!"

Peyton frantically walked back and forth from the bedroom to the closet in her bra and panties. I sat on the bed and shook my head at her, but was definitely enjoying my view. I had no idea what she was looking for but everything that she needed was already laid out. She had made sure of it the night before.

"Baby, stop! Come here!" I called out to her, stopping her in her tracks on her millionth trip. She walked over to me and stood with her shoulders slumped. When she sat next to me, I grabbed the hand closest to me, squeezing it to calm her. "You're about to make a path in my carpet from all this walking back and forth you're doing. Now, what are you looking for?"

"I can't find my pants that I was going to wear with the shirt that you got for us."

"It's in the chair, along with the shirt. They are both sitting on top of the shoe box. You put it all there before we went to bed." She glanced over at the chair and dropped her head before shaking it. She let out a small groan before looking back up at me.

"I'm like a mad woman today. I just -"

"You just want to make sure that everything is perfect for Nicole. And it will be. You've planned the best ninth birthday celebration for her. You just need to take a breath and relax a little."

Peyton had gone all out for her youngest niece's birthday celebration. They had flown into LA a few days ago, and we've all just been hanging around with each other. But today was her actual birthday and we were heading to Disneyland.  We would have access to Sleeping Beauty's Castle, with lunch included, pictures with princesses, and cake and ice cream with Mickey and Minnie. I honestly think that Peyton and I were more excited about Mickey and Minnie though. She also made sure that we had Fast Pass included in our tickets so that we didn't have to stand in lines.

She looked me over and broke out into a smile that made me blush. "You're looking extra fine today, Miss Jackson."

"Well, thank you, Baby." I looked her over the same way that she had just done to me. I licked my lips as my gaze lingered at her breasts. They looked amazing in the bra that she was wearing. "So are you. You should definitely wear this for me more often. Just this." I trailed my finger across the material, circling right around her nipples.

"Mm mm, don't get started with that. You know we gotta get going."

"Yes, yes. I know. Go ahead and get dressed."

We had also coordinated outfits for everyone. We would all wear black bottoms, whether it be shorts or pants. Peyton had suggested that we all wear Jordan 9s, to incorporate both girls: Jordan and Nicole's ninth birthday. It didn't hurt that Peyton and Nico were both sneakerheads and already had the shoes in their closets. I thought it was cute, either way. For shirts, we settled on white shirts for the kids, while the adults had black. The guys had Mickey on theirs and the girls had Minnie. Nicole's Minnie had a special princess tiara on hers with 'Birthday Princess' on the front, while the rest of us had different wording, which led to a small disagreement between Peyton and me during the creation process.

"But I like the idea of having 'Daddy of the Princess' and 'Sister of the Princess' for Nico and Jordan," I said to Peyton while we were in my office designing shirts for the birthday outing. When we were spitballing the idea, it all sounded very cute, but now we were hitting a brick wall, and hitting it hard.

"But you're not going to leave yours and Eissa's wordless," she said firmly.

"Maybe 'Friend of the Princess' could work."