Dancing With The Stars

(set in 2015)

Jessica and the boys were in the audience and they were also singing the songs for some of the couples since it was Bloodline night/dedication night, Nick was apart of dancing with the stars and his partner is Sharna Burgess, they see the video package Jessica came in to help them cause they wanted to do a Bloodline dance move

Video package

Nick-"This week my daughter JC Carter is coming to help us, Sharna wants to do a Bloodline dance move in this weeks routine, and she asked if JC was willing to help".

Jessica-(walks in the door) "I have arrived!"

Sharna-"Yes!" (hugs her)

Jessica-"Okay what do I need to help with?"

Nick-"Sharna was wondering if you could show us the dance moves to Any Other Way".

Back to interview in package

Nick-"Jess is literally the biggest reason for me being who am I today if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have made the changes I had to make in the past, this week I'm dedicating this dance to her, and also the other kids in the group".

Back to studio in package

Jessica-"So that's basically it, what's the theme this week?"

Sharna-"Dedication week, I think your dad wants to tell you who he's dedicating the dance to".

Nick-"The dance part isn't the only reason I asked you to come to the studio, I'm dedicating the dance to you and the boys".

Jessica-"Aw dad". (hugs him)

Interview in package

Nick-"I hope we do well and do the dance moves she taught us justice, and hopefully I can show her even though I'm getting older dad still has it". (laughs)

End of video package

Tom-"Dancing Nick and Sharna!"

(I'm putting a performance they did together, just pick a move to use as the Any Other Way part)

Towards the end of it Jessica and the boys come out to do the Any Other Way part along with them, once they are done Nick and Sharna along with Jessica go to Tom

Tom-"Well would you look at that, everyone getting in on the dance, Bruno".

Bruno-"The Carter connection, I must say you guys did a great job with everything and what a way to end the night!"

Tom-"Julianne".

Julianne-"Wow that's all I can say, and Jessica I see the knee is holding up, but yes like Bruno said everything from start to finish perfect!"

Tom-"CarrieAnne".

CarrieAnne-"Best dance of the night, and Nick you guys did the dance justice!"

Tom-"Before we get your scores, Jess I must ask how was this week helping them out".

Jessica-"Oh man it was great, this was the first time that my dad and I have been in a dance studio at the same time, when he asked me to come and help him and Sharna I couldn't say no".

Tom-"One other question last week you found out you're getting a baby brother".

Jessica-"Oh gosh I'm excited". (smiles)

They get their scores three nines and a ten, they head backstage where Jessica and the boys are getting ready to head out to sing their new single that they just released