Family Time

Brian-"How's she doing Frack?"

Nick-"She's doing okay Bri, there are days where she just wants to be alone, but other than that she's okay". (smiles)

AJ-"That's good to hear, I hate seeing her upset".

Ben-"The burgers and dogs are done!"

Mikey-"Thank goodness I'm starving".

Leighanne-(laughs) "Oh my gosh".

Julie-"Thanks for cooking dad you didn't have to".

Ben-"Nonsense, I mean I know I get to see her for the first show, but after that I won't see my grandaughter for awhile".

Jessica-"Poppa". (hugs him)

They are all in Georgia at Brian and Leighannes house for a get together before the kids head on tour, the boys would be going on tour with The New Kids as well soon

Mark-"Yes Uncle Brian made his mac n cheese!"

Kristen-"You kids better eat what ya want. you aren't gonna be having this for a bit".

Anthony-"For catering they gave us a day to choose what we want".

Jake-"Who is first anyways for that".

Jessica-"We're having tacos". (giggles)

Lauren-(laughs) "She is your child Nick".

Nick-"Hey what's that suppose to mean?" (laughs)

Cody-"Are you guys excited?"

Mark-"Loads, nervous also".

Kevin-"You guys are going to do great, plus I'll be visitng from time to time with your mom and Mason".

Leigh-"So will Cassie and I".

Cassie-"For sure". (smiles)

Nora-"You know I will for sure also".

Rochelle-"I'll come along with ya".

Brian-"And you guys know we will try to make it out when we can".

Mikey-"We know, when do you guys start?"

AJ-"Well we are finishing this one, then taking a little break, but we have been rehearsing with the New Kids, so sometime next year probably".

Baylee-"Are you guys gonna be home for Christmas?"

Mikey-"Don't you worry buddy we will be".

Jake-"We made sure of it, also Thanksgiving".

Luke-"Yay!"

Nora-"Well someone is happy about that".

Luke-"Gonna miss Jakey".

Jake-"I'm gonna miss you too". (hugs him)

Once they are all done eating the kids go and play while the adults talk

AJ-"Jen you better make sure they get sleep".

Jen-"Don't worry I will, I won't be with them the whole tour, but I'll be there for the start of it".

Train-"You got us as well, I'll keep my eyes on them, especially Jessica".

Howie-"Can you believe our kids are going on tour, this is insane".

Brian-"You don't have to tell me twice, when I told my parents they went crazy".

Julie-"Who is the opening act?"

Jen-"Well we haven't told them yet, but it's Aaron". (smiles)

Nick-"No way, Jess is going to be so happy".

Howie-"Well Aaron will be there to keep an eye on them as well".

Jen-"You guys don't need to worry, I know this is a big step for them, but they are gonna be fine".

Train-"We have everything we need for them if they get sick".

Julie-"Even".

Train-"Even Jessicas inhaler just in case Jules don't you worry".

Cody-"Is dad gonna be able to make it when they leave?"

Julie-"I hope so bud, if not then I guess she will just see him when they come to Nashville". (pats his back)

The kids comeback inside and sit with their parents, Jen then tells them the news

Jen-"Okay so I know you guys have been wondering who's opening for you".

Mikey-"Yep".

Jen-"Well what if I told you that you guys might know him?"

Jake-"What do you mean?"

Jen-"Well Aaron is gonna be opening for you guys?"

Jessica-"Uncle Aaron?" (looks at Nick)

Nick-"Yep". (smiles)

Jessica-"Yes!"

Mark-"How long is he gonna be with us?"

Jen-"The whole tour".

Jessica-"Yes!"

They all laugh, a little later the guys got the kids to bed, the girls went to bed as well and they just stayed up talking

Kevin-"How you guys feeling?"

AJ-"Scared, excited, nervous at the same time".

Brian-"Leighanne was crying about it the other night, she can't believe that the kids are doing this".

Howie-"I know, I'm proud of them though that's for sure".

Nick-"Can you believe our life, we started when we were young and now our kids".

Brian-"I just hope the managment side doesn't do anything to hurt them".

Kevin-"I know Jen would never do that, let's just hope the rest of management doens't".

They talk some more then the guys head to bed, they go to check on the kids first, Mikey and Jessica are sharing a room so both him and Nick go in, they see that they are still up

Brian-"Aren't you two suppose to be sleeping?"

Mikey-"Sorry dad couldn't sleep".

Jessica-"Too much on our minds".

Nick-"Like what?" (lays by her)

Mikey-"Tour".

Brian-"We were the same way when we first started, you guys are going to do great I know it".

They talk to them somemore then say goodnight, after that both Brian and Nick head to bed