For How Long?

(July 2018 interviews between the kids with their solo projects) 

(Jessica, James Corden promoting new movie)

James - "Alright Jess I have to ask, all fans are wondering how long will this break be for you and the boys?"

Jessica-"Honestly James I have no idea, but when the right time comes we will know". (smiles)

(Jake, Ellen promoting new album)

Ellen-"Okay I have to ask, how long is the break gonna be?"

Jake-"I have no idea, but I know whoever makes the first call I'm all in". (smiles)

(Kelly and Ryan, Anthony promoting new movie he filmed with Jessica)

Kelly-"All us want to know how long is this break going to be?"

Ryan-"I mean you've seen Jessica cause of the movie, but the other guys".

Anthony-"Yeah you know, Jess and I didn't really talk about it while filming, but whenever it happens it will happen I know for sure". (smiles)

(Jimmy Fallon, Mikey promoting new album)

Jimmy-"Alright everyone wants to know Bloodline, when ya'll coming back?"

Mikey-"Oh man, well it hasn't been a year yet, but when the time is right I know everyone will be on board".

(Johnathan Ross, Mark promoting XFactor)

Johnathan-"Okay when are we seeing the Bloodline back together?"

Mark-"Well we're all doing our own thing right now, plus spending time with the family, Jessica and Anthony filmed a movie together so they got to see eachother Jake and Mikey both have albums and I'm doing this XFactor thing right now, so when the right time comes it will come". (smiles)

At the end of the day all of them were tired and texted eachother about their interviews

Harry-"People still asking for how long?"

Jessica-"You have no idea". (sighs)

Harry-"Give it sometime love, the fans and everyone were the same way with the boys and I".

Jessica-"Well you guys have been gone for what three years now?"

Harry-(sighs) "Had to remind me?"

Jessica-"Sorry hun" (hugs him)

Harry-"I am up for a reunion, but I don't know about the Zayn thing".

Jessica-"You and the boys need to sit down and talk, but all of you are busy just like us".

Harry-"Jags what are you doing?"

Jessica-(picks him up) "Crawling over to daddy".

They talk some more then they get Jagger to bed then head to bed themselves after letting Axl out