Moving In

(Still 2017 June)

Mikey-"I still can't believe you're moving to London".

Jessica-"I still can't believe you guys bought a house here". (laughs)

Jake-"Hey now we're in the middle of recording an album, plus I like coming here".

Mark-"Is this the last of the stuff Jess?"

Jessica-"I believe so, thank you guys again for helping, Harry wishes he could be here, but he had to go to LA for some things before tour".

Anthony-"Hey no problem, anything for our little cousin".

Nick-"Alright I think that's everything". (sets down box)

Brian-"Holy crap did you pack the whole house?"

Jessica-(laughs) "It's mostly clothes Uncle B, I left some stuff at home for when I'm there, speaking of that is everything moved into the house?"

Lauren-"It is honestly I think it's gonna be easier for your dad more than anything because of Odin".

Jake-"I still can't believe you guys are gonna be there like a whole year".

AJ-"Maybe even more, but who  knows".

Kevin-"At least tell me one thing sweetcheeks".

Jessica-"What's that Uncle Kev?"

Kevin-"You guys will get a bigger house when you have kids".

They all laugh, Harry had a pretty big house in London, but not as big as his one in LA for whenever he's there, he asked Jessica to move in with him a few weeks after Robin passed away, they talked to her parents and Lauren and Nick had no problem with it, the boys (BSB) are going to do a residency in Vegas, so Nick decided to buy a house out there instead of having to have Lauren and Odin fly out every other week or him going back and forth, Mark along with Mikey, Jake, and Anthony bought a house in London cause the kids have decided to record their next album there, just like their dads did, Harry was in LA promoting his album and tour which is happening very soon

Luke-"Thanks for letting me come along".

Jake-"No problem bud, plus I think mom could use the rest with the new baby".

AJ-"Same here with Ro, Lyric is finally sleeping at night, but I thought I would just bring Ava with me as well".

Mikey-"When is that nephew of ours coming?"

Mark-"Him and Hillary will be here tomorrow".

Anthony-"Matt and Kendra will be here tomorrow as well".

Jake-"Danny's coming next week".

Jessica-"Harry gets back at the end of the week, I'm gonna catch up with Lou and Lux tomorrow". (smiles)

Howie-"We head out in the morning kids".

James-"Oh man".

Baylee-"Do we have to?"

Brian-"I mean it's up to your brother, you don't have school".

Mikey-"He could stay with me for a couple weeks, I don't mind".

Leighanne-"Alright you better keep a good eye on him".

Mark-"Don't worry we'll be here as well".

Mikey-"Plus Kendra and Hillary will be here also".

Train-"I'll keep an eye on him as well".

Mason-"What about me?"

Kevin-"Maybe when you're a little older bud". (pats his back)

Mark-"I'll only be gone for a few weeks bud". (hugs him)

Once they helped Jessica get her things in the house they all went out to eat at Nandos they got their food and went to eat outside on the patio at the resturant

Liam-"Well look who it is".

Jessica-"Hey you guys". (hugs him and Cheryl)

Mark-"Well who might we have here?" (points at stroller)

Cheryl-"Say hello Bear". (smiles)

Mikey-"Congrats again you guys".

Liam-"Thank you very much, say where's that man of yours?" (looks at Jessica)

Jessica-"He's in LA right now promoting tour and the album, I moved my stuff into the house today".

Cheryl-"Oh my gosh how exciting". 

Jake-"How long have you and him been together again?"

Jessica-"It will be a year in December".

Liam-"I am happy for the both of you, say when he gets home and if you two aren't busy give us a call, we could use a mom and dad night out".

Jessica-"I will let him know".

They all hug Liam and Cheryl, after they leave they continue to eat, once they are all done they all head to the boys house, which is a couple blocks away from Harry and Jessicas house

Anthony-"Home sweet home".

Baylee-"This place is hugse".

The house

Mikey-"When we saw we had to have it, plus it gives us space for our stuff and also if we wanna record here instead of going to the studio"

Mark-"Plus we're close to Jess so she doesn't have that far of a drive".

They give a tour of the house, after that the boys stayed with their parents, while Nick and Lauren along with Odin went back with Jessica to her and Harrys house, once they got there they got Odin to bed then went out to the living room

Jessica-"So Axl what ya think?" (pets him)

Lauren-"You ready for all of this?"

Nick-"I mean even though you're use to moving this is a big step hun".

Jessica-"I'm more than ever ready, I mean we've known eachother since 2010, I just didn't think this would ever happen".

Nick-"You and me both hun, but I know for  a fact he loves you".

Lauren-"And we can see that you love him as well".

Jessica-"He's the best thing that has ever happend to me, I just hope this one lasts".

They talk some more, Lauren and Nick head to bed in the guest house where Odin is, Jessica then went to her and Harrys room, her phone rang and she answered it

Harry-"Hi love, are you all settled in?"

Jessica-"I am". (smiles)

Harry-"Sorry I couldn't be there to help".

Jessica-"It's fine babe, the boys and everyone else helped, oh I ran into Liam and Cheryl they had the little guy with them".

Harry-"Oh man I missed them".

Jessica-"Well Liam said if we aren't busy when you get back to give him a call, he thought maybe the four of us could hang out".

Harry-"That sounds wonderful, well I will let you get some sleep darling I just wanted to say goodnight".

Jessica-"Night love you".

Harry-"Love you too".

After they hang up, Jessica goes to sleep after sending a text to Lou