Part 8 : Wedding day

Author's POV

It's currently 6 AM and everyone is busy especially Jimin and Rose.

Rose: Yn get your ass up we have so many things to doooo.

She said to Yn who is sleeping like a dead body.

Yn: Yahh unnie we have 12 hours before your wedding start.

She said in sleepy voice Rose took a deep breath then yelled.

Rose: PARK FUCKING YN GET YOUR ASS UP.

Hearing her voice Yn immediately got up and ran inside the bathroom.

TimeSkip 6 p.m
Taehyung's POV

I am in groom's room with bts and jimin. He is so fucking nervous like this is not even arrange marriage boy, well I'm so excited because I will meet Yn after sooo long, I'm going to meet Yn YAY I am wearing the off white suit hopefully will impress Yn WAIT WHAT SHUT UP TAEHYUNG.

Then Mr.Park (Jimin's dad) came.

Mr.Park: you all are looking so handsome boys especially my son.

We all smiled and said thanks.

MrPark: okay son go on stage it's time for rose to come, go go.

He said and went outside with jimin. we also followed them behind.

I was looking for Yn and she appeared with her friends looking breathtakingly beautiful I was mesmerized by her beauty she saw me and smile to me which I returned with my most beautiful smile.
Then the lights went off and rose came with Mr.Park (Yn's dad).

Yn's POV

I was standing with blackpink and my eyes automatically started searching for Mr.kim and there he was standing with BTS. He was looking so handsome. He was already staring at me I smiled towards him which he returned with his most beautiful smile then the lights went off and rose unnie came.

 He was already staring at me I smiled towards him which he returned with his most beautiful smile then the lights went off and rose unnie came

Rose's gown