Part 53 : Dress

Author's POV.

Shutting the door after sitting inside his car, Taehyung faced yn who was already looking at him with her big doe eyes.

Taehyung: you don't have to be this much nice with strangers.
"He said taking a long breathe".

Yn: she might be a stranger for me but n-not for y-you.
"She replied with a nervous smile".

Taehyung: what do you mean? Forget it.
"He said shooking his head"

Feeling he's upset with her, a heavy sigh escape her mouth. While he was about to start the engine but a soft grip of her hand stopped him doing that.

He looked at her with a 'what now' look making her shook her head in reply.

Lifting her body from the passenger seat, she climbed on his lap while he made sure that she don't hurt herself while changing her place.

Comfortably sitting on his lap, she cupped his bread cheeks in her little soft hand while his lips were formed in a pout.

Yn: what happened?
"She asked pecking his lips".

He held her waist making her stable on his lap. He sighed and opened his mouth to give answer to her question but got cut off.

Yn: you are angry because I talked to her nicely?

Saying this took her hands back and laid her head on his shoulder scanning his side profile.

Taehyung: I was mad because of that but why did you listen to her and comforted her when she was saying me to stop this marriage?

Yn: look, she's hurt. It's good to give each other our shoulders when they need.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her statement while she sighed knowing he will not listen to her.

Taking his right hand back from her waist he started the engine and drove his car away towards her hous.

After sometime~~~

Pressing his leg on the brake, the car stopped infront her house.

They didn't talk with eachother the whole ride. Just sitting in eachother's embrace.

Taehyung: we're here.
"He said caressing her back".

She straighten her back on his lap and strectch her hands in air as her body was aching because she was in this position from more then 20 minutes.

He was observing her each and every move with a smile but as a pro cold hearted he hide it whenever her eyes met his.

Yn: I want to tell you something.
"She said hugging his neck".

He tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her more closer to himself, that there bodies were touching eachother's.

Taehyung: what is it?
"He asked while yawning".

Yn: I will not come to office for two days and I will not meet you till two days.

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK!!