Part 38 : sweetspot

Author's POV

Walking to an ice-cream cart, yn decided to buy ice-cream for her and Taehyung.

After the Ye-jun incident, Taehyung was really angry with Ye-jun so yn decide to give him time and not talk about that. So she brought him to the ice-cream cart.

Yn: taetae, wait I'm coming with two ice-creams.

Taehyung: but wait I'll come with you.

Yn: nope it's fine.

Taehyung: fine take this.
"He said giving her cash".

Yn: it's fine, rides were from you so I'll buy ice-creams.
"She said with a smile".

Taehyung: no yn, we are on a date and paying for anything is guy's duty in dates.

Saying this he forcefully gave the cash in her hands while she rolled her eyes because of the stupid thing he said.

Yn: bOy'S wiLl pAy.
"She said imitating him".

She went towards the ice-cream cart while Taehyung smiled at her stupid behavior.

Taehyung went towards the nearby bench and sat on it with his head hung low.

While Yn went to ice-cream cart.

Yn: sir, can I have one strawberry and one vanilla cone?

Boy: ofcourse ma'am.
"He said and started preparing her ice-creams"

While two boys who had drink alcohol came to her and started singing nasty songs infront of her While she tried to mind her own business.

Guy 1: hey hottie, are you alone in this big garden?

She ignored his presence while the cart keeper came with her ice-creams.

Boy: here ma'am, have a good day.
"He said with a smile".

Yn: you too.
"She returned the smile".

She started walking towards Taehyung but those guys came in her way.

Guy 2: we can give you lift.
"He said with a nasty smirk".

Yn: excuse me?

Guy 1: you're alone we're alo--

Yn: for your kind information you can see that I have two ice-cream cones in my hand so then how come I can be alone? And also get out of my way if he'll get to know you both are disturbing me you both will be not be able to see the next sunrise. And leave him I will make you see the hell right now.

Guy 1: Oh so you got a Romeo? Where is he.

Saying this he touch her wrist, but before he could touch yn, she poured all the ice-cream on his face and kicked between his legs causing him to land on the ground with his hands on his property.

Yn: Yep I got a Romeo my bro.
"She said to the one who was now on the floor".

The second guy turned around when he felt someone patting his shoulder. Turning around he saw the big tall guy infront of him.