Part 42 : chocolate

Author's POV

Sunrise hitting his handsome face, he twitched his eyes before opening them. Adjusting the sunlight in his view he finally opened his eyes.

He was about to get up from the bed but a soft grip didn't let him go. He look at his chest and smiled warmly.

He gently removed her hand from his shirt and got up from the bed. He closed all the curtains which were allowing sunlight to pass through in his room and now the room was all dark, balck and grey.

Taking a last glance on his girl he went inside the bathroom. Meanwhile she hugged his pillow and continued her sleep while cuddling with it.

After sometime~~

Coming out of the bathroom in casual dressing he immediately looked at Yn who was sleeping like a doll. He sighed and after drying his hairs he made his way out of his bedroom.

Taehyung: excuse me, where's mom and dad? I searched everywhere in the house but there's no sign of them.

He asked a maid entering inside the kitchen.

Maid: sir, she said to tell you that her friend's health isn't good so she's going there with your dad.

Taehyung nodded and turned his shoes to go out from the kitchen but stopped once again turned around and said.

Taehyung: make something healthy in breakfast and if yn wakes up give her that.

Maid: ok sir.

Taehyung again nodded and finally made his way out of the mansion.

Time skip.

Feeling pain in her lower abdomen her palm automatically travel to her stomach. She placed it there as her hand was warm.

Meanwhile taehyung came inside his room after coming back from a convenient store with a plastic bag filled with chips, chocolates, popcorn,  juice, hot bag and pads.

Hearing the footsteps she opened her eyes which were filled tears and as soon she opened her eyes tears fell from her eyes to her cheeks.

Taehyung kept the plastic bag on the couch and quickly made his way to the bed. Sitting on it he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears from his thumb.

Taehyung: why are you crying?
"He said with concerned".

Yn: m-my stomach is a-aching.
"She said while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes".