Part 70 : Love

Author's POV.

Taehyung: happy valentine's day, love.

Taehyung whispered these words in her ear while back hugging her tightly.
She looked at him turning her head a little, she was smiling ear to ear after getting this surprise from her favourite person.

Yn: thank you so much, taee.

She turned around and hugged taehyung tightly making him smile. He gently caressed her hairs and whispered some sweet things in her ear.

Taehyung: shout we go in the jacuzzi?

Yn: yep.

Taehyung laughed at her cuteness and nodded her head before interwining his hand with hers. They both got inside the jacuzzi.

Both of them relaxed their shoulders in the cold weather after getting inside the warm tub.

Yn: it's so relaxing.
"She said closing her eyes".

Taehyung looked at her as she threw back her head, stretching it.
He was feeling something inside of him. He wanted to make love with her but without any protection.

He was lost looking at her until she snapped her fingers infront of his eyes bringing him back to earth.

Yn: what happened Mr. Kim?
"She said with a smile".

Taehyung: nothing.
"He said while scratching his nape".

Yn: as you say.

The water was reaching till Yn's chest while for Taehyung the depth of water was reaching till his torso.
He pushed his body a little towards hers and bent down beside her relaxing himself beside his lovely person.

Taehyung: Yn.

Yn: hmm.

Taehyung: I was so cold to you then how you fell for me?

She looked at him listening his each and every word with her full attention while he was staring in the sky looking at the moon.

Yn: why you're asking that?

Taehyung: just wanna know.
"He said, still looking in the sky".

She leaned her head on his arm and made an "huffed" voice before saying.

Yn: I dont know what made me fell for you. I guess I didn't wanted my man to behave cold or childish by his wife's personality. You were cold because you were going through a bad time. You were cold with me but also genuine. You were a gentleman. A man any girl could ask for and my luck was blessed the moment I accepted my dad's wish to apply in your company.

Taehyung looked at her with a smile on his face. He was happy, he was feeling happy that she is not bother by his cold behavior and understands him every time.
He couldn't ask for anything in his life then an understanding partner which Yejun was never for him.

Taehyung: you know I'm also really happy that my dad asked me to change my personal assistant.

Yn: hehe.