Part 76 : sort out

Author's POV.

It was 9 in the morning. Last night Taehyung made sure yn was feeling safe, he made her eat her meals and took care of her really nicely.

They both were sleeping right now. Yn was clutching Taehyung's shirt tightly with her fist while he had kept his palm on her waist hugging her securely.

Suddenly the doorbell started ringing disturbing both of their sleep.

Yn: who is it?
"She said half asleep".

Taehyung: I'll go and check.

Taehyung lazily got up from the bed and went outside of their room. Opening the main door Taehyung's eyes twitched in confusion seeing all his hyungs and Jungkook standing outside of the door.

Taehyung: what are you guys doing here? And that too early morning?

Jimin: I think we should go back.

Jungkook: yeah he doesn't want us here.

Jhope: he don't have time for us.

Namjoon: he's don't care about us.

Yoongi: do we even matter to you?

Taehyung looked at Jin ready to listen his tantrum as well but in return he just got cold stares making him confused.

Jhope: get aside Mr.

Kicking Taehyung aside all of them got inside making themselves comfortable.

Taehyung: I was sleeping but anyways.
"He said rolling his eyes".

Jimin: we ordered food.

Taehyung: so?

Yoongi: so pay when it arrives.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and started taking his steps towards the stairs going to check on yn.

Namjoon: bro, where are you going?

Taehyung: to change and check on Yn.

Jin: is she ok?

Taehyung: yes hyung.

Jin simply nodded his head after asking Taehyung in his cold voice and started talking with jimin.

Taehyung was confused thinking why Jin is being like this.

Taehyung: I'll come back in fifteen minutes, please don't make loud noises Yn is sleeping.

Jungkook: yes yes go.

Taehyung nodded and went inside his bedroom.

Yn: who was it? What took you so long?

Taehyung: it's my friend. They are sitting downstairs but, you go back to sleep, ok?

Yn nodded her head as she was also feeling really tired after the flight and then all of that mess. She turned her body around and slept again while cuddling with Taehyung's pillow.