Part 34 : Secret

Author's POV

After the sun came to his place in the sky giving a perfect sunlight in Yn's bedroom. Her phone rang indicating that it's her time to wake up.

She lazily yawned in the bed before raoming her hands on her bed in search of her phone.

And once her phone was in her hand she slide the snooze option to the bottom causing the sound of alarm to vanish.

It's 5:30 in the morning and she usually wakes up at 6 a.m but today she isn't feeling like sleeping more.

Sitting on the bed the first thing she did was took her phone and started checking platforms.

And after scrolling on phone for half-hour she got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom.

After 1 hour she was finally done getting ready as today is the special day for Taehyung and Kim Enterprise's employees.

Mr.Choi (who is giving the collaboration) and many other CEO's of other companies are coming.

Yn: huff Taehyung said to be there at sharp 9 a.m. but it's just 7:30........ I should have breakfast.

Saying this she took her purse, car keys, phone and turn off her room lights before going downstairs.

Her mother wasn't awake so she left a sticky note on the slab saying.

"my beautiful mother I made sandwiches for you. They are in microwave. Eat them in breaky. And I will come home early today. And don't worry I will have breakfast
On my way to office.

Take care, bubyee".

Time skip at 9 a.m.

Everyone came but Mr.Choi hasn't come. The whole room was filled with so many other company's CEO and there P.A(s).

Yn and Taehyung were sitting beside each other like professionals and other CEO(s) were also.

The room door opened. Everyone turned there heads at the door and stood up.

While a a men in his mid 50(s) came with some bodyguards. Everyone bowed in respect. While Mr.Choi smiled, nodded and indicated everyone to sit.

Mr.Choi: good morning, everyone.

_______________________

Mr.Choi: after seeing everyone's presentation. I can say that in 10 companies only 3 companies got my attention. The next meeting will be held at next month, Alex.

He called his P.A who quickly gave him three beautiful cards. Mr.Choi smiled and looked infront at all the people who were impatient to know who are those three CEO(s) that will be in the next eating too.

Mr.Choi: Mr.Oh Sehun, Ms.Chou Tzuyu and............

Yn looked beside her and saw Taehyung moving his leg in a speed which clearly shows how much anxious he is.

She quickly made her hand way to his and interwine her palm with his sweaty one.

Taehyung quickly looked in her direction whereas yn nodded assuring him.