Part 51 : Party

Author's POV.

Knocking on his office's door she went inside after hearing his "come in". Entering with a bright yet successful smile, taehyung frowned.

Taehyung: what got you smiling like that?

Yn: Mr.Richard's e-mail. He approved our project and is ready to invest in our company.

Taehyung: What!! Really?
"He said widening his eyes".

Yn: yep really.

He stood up from his chair and quickly went towards yn and hugged her tightly while she smiled hugging him back.

Taehyung: I'm so grateful.
"He said still hugging her".

Yn: it's all because of you're hard work. You really deserves it.
"She said and kissed his cheeks".

Taehyung: I love you.
"He said with a big smile".

Yn: I love you too.
"She replied with the same smile as him".

Time skip.

After getting this huge collaboration taehyung decided to throw a party
for his workers in which he also invited his freinds and family.

A big hall which was full with workers talking with eachother and partying and dancing.

Everyone was present. Jimin, rose, Lisa, jungkook, hoseok, Anna, jin, jisoo, namjoon, yanam, yoongi, jennie, Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim just yn and Mrs.Park are not at the place yet.
(I wrote all of thier names so that y'all can't get confuse).

Sitting in between jungkook and jimin, taehyung was talking with his friends and family after getting greeted by his workers.

He was wearing a black button shirt with his black jeans. Hairs were perfectly combed backwards exposing his forehead. In his hand he had a ring in his ring finger which yn made him wear in there engagement. And white shoes.

Taehyung: where's yn and eomma?
"He said looking here and there".

Jimin: chill bro they must be coming.
"He said with a chuckle".

Jungkook: I am so proud of you hyung.
"He said with a smile".

Taehyung returned him his smile and side hugged him.

Stepping inside the hall she directly went towards her freinds and sat with them.

Yn: sorry, I'm late.
"She said with a nervous smile".

Jennie: we're use to it, honey.
"She said rolling her eyes".

Yn gave her a tight lipped smile and her eyes automatically started searching for one specific person who was sitting across her on the couch.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing him already looking at her with pure love in his eyes. A blush krept on her face. she got up from her place before going towards Mr and Mrs.Kim.

She's wearing a beautiful black dress which is reaching till her mid thighs. Spaghetti sleeves, exposing her arms and collarbone. Underneath She's wearing black sandals and a butterfly necklace which he gifted her.

His heart skipped a beat looking at her. Her dress perfectly fitting her curves while her collarbone is on full display.

Yn: anneyong, mom and dad.
"She said sitting besid Mrs.Kim".

Mr.Kim: anneyong, daughter.
"He said with a smile".

Mrs.Kim: you look really pretty.
"She said with a smile and side hugged her".