Part 74 : Found

Author's POV.

??: our kittens are scared??

The 2 men came inside with smirk plastered on their faces. There was too much darkness that there faces were invisible to Lisa and Yn.

Lisa quickly grabbed Yn's arm tightly. Both of the men started taking their steps towards them and after coming in the small lightning of that room.

Yn and Lisa twitched their eyes trying to identify the faces but both of them got failed in identifying them.
But Yn was confused seeing a face, it felt like she has seen it somewhere before too.

??: princess, do you remember me?

The guy whom Yn was finding suspicious said to her and after concentrating on his voice Yn's eyes went wide in shock.

Yn: y-you?

??: yes, it's me!!

Yn: you were the one who was messaging me, right?!!

??: yeah I am that but, also someone else you know, darling.

Yn looked at him with anger but remained silent.
The other guy went to Lisa and gave a smirk to her.

??: this is my friend, whom I was telling you about. He likes your friend.

Yn again got shocked as this guy had mentioned him before on their chat as well.

??: let me just finish this game and tell you who I am, ok?

Yn: w-who are you?

Eunwoo: I am Cha Eunwoo, dear.

Yn: I dont fucking know you!!

Eunwoo: you do. In last year of college you rejected me infront of everyone in the class.

Yn: EUNWOO??!!!

Eunwoo: I guess you remember me now.
"He said with a smirk".

Eunwoo: he's Mingyu.

Yn looked at the other guy who winked at her as his friend gave yn his introduction.

Mingyu: and Park Yn, I like your friend.
"He said with a smirk".

Yn: it's Kim Yn!!

Eunwoo's expression turned from relax to anger one in a speed of light, he banged his hand on the cupboard right beside of Yn hardly.
And because of the sudden loud thud she flinched badly making Eunwoo smirk again.

Eunwoo: stop making me angry, darling.

Saying this he cupped yn's cheek with his one hand and held her two hands with his other one.

Meanwhile Lisa was standing quietly in the corner scared of Eunwoo and Mingyu. She wanted to help Yn in this situation but she had a really sensitive heart. She was crying silently praying to God that someone come and rescue them.

Yn: Eunwoo, leave my hands!!!

Eunwoo: but your hands look good in mine, babe.