Part 35 : Engagement

Author's POV.

Lisa: come on girl, are you done?
"She said shouting from outside the bedroom".

Yn: just one second the dress is too much heavy.
"She said shouting from inside the room".

Lisa: makeup artist is waiting from half an hour.
"She said shouting back".

And suddenly the door opened of the room and Lisa got disbalance as she was leaning on the door.

Yn quickly held her and make her stand on her feet.

Lisa: girl you're looking mesmerizing.
"She said eyeing yn from head to toe".

Yn smiled shyly and looked down.

Yn: now come inside and where is that makeup artist?

Lisa: Oh him, he's on his way.
"She said with a nervous smile".

Yn gave her a death glare.

As today is a special day for Yn and Taehyung. Yn was putting her dress before doing the makeup.

It's currently 3 p.m and they have to be there at 5 p.m. Yn called Lisa only, because in this hot weather she didn't wanted rush in her little bedroom.

Time skip at 4:30 p.m.

Walking back and forth all ready in a pretty maroon dress, Lisa was waiting for her bestfriend as she was in the bathroom.

Hearing the creek of door Lisa's eyes immediately went towards the door while a nervous Yn came out from the bathroom.

She was wearing a black gown which was strapless with a pair of black gloves.

The makeup artist did a pretty job. A light yet elegant makeup which was looking too pretty in this hot weather.

And lastly she let her hair open which were reaching till her waist.

Seeing her bestfriend Lisa's eyes went double in pure amazement. And she smiled with a shocking face.

Lisa: girl, Taehyung will surely be flat after seeing you. Look at yourself.

Yn: really?

Lisa: ofcourse.

Meanwhile.

Jimin: dude, come out. It's 4:30. We should be at the party at this time.

Jimin shouted from the bedroom while laying on his bestfriend's bed with phone in his hands.

Taehyung came out from the bathroom with a nervous look and said--

Taehyung: how am I looking?

Jimin: you're looking good. But there's something missing.........you're wearing all black so there should be something to enhance your suit colour.

Taehyung frowned.

Jimin stood up from the bed and took his steps forward and stood right infront of Taehyung.

Jimin: here wear this.
"He said showing him his palm"

Taehyung: where'd you get this?

He said looking at his palm and found a beautiful gold coolour locket.

Jimin: what do you mean from where'd I find this? I bought this for you as a gift.
"He said showing his eye smile".

Taehyung: you?
"He said with a confused look".

Jimin: do you want this or not?

He quickly changed his eye smile with a serious look.

Taehyung: ofcours.
"Saying this Taehyung tightly hugged Jimin".