Part 15 : Baddie

YN's outfit

(Imagine it without mask)

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's POV

Jimin was about to go to rose when Yn stepped in front and walked to them, we also followed her and we were standing a little far from them and can clearly hear what they are talking.

Yn: what happened unnie.

Rose: Yn this fucking asshole is harassing m--
"That guy didn't let her complete and said".

Guy: so..... will you come in the meeting held in my be---

Author's POV

And the next thing made all of the boys gasped loudly including jimin. Yn tightly slapped that guy on his cheek.

Yn: say that again and you'll see the worst side of me you bastard.

The boys were all in shock because they have never seen this side of Yn.

Guy: oh my God this small kid just slapped me, wait if it's your wish I'll say it again
"He again turned towards rose and said".

Guy: so.... pretty will you come in the meeting held in my be----

Jimin was about to punch him when Yn cutted him off by her punch, that guy stumbled back rubbing his nose Yn immediately kicked his balls he groaned and fell on the ground.

Yn: YOU BASTARD IF YOU'LL AGAIN TRY TO SAY SOMETHING THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS.

she said before bending down to his face and punching him again and again. Rose tried to pull her from that guy but Yn didn't even budge by Rose's strength. Being helpless he wasn't even fighting back because his both hands were on his property and after 5 to 6 punches the guy's nose and lips started to bleed. Rose ran to the shocked boys and shouted.

Rose: "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYZ ARE DOING HERE THAT GUY WILL PASS OUT ANY SECOND".

everyone around were stopped and were watching the drama. Taehyung ran to yn and pulled her from behind. Yn was struggling in his grip and was kicking her legs in the air. Taehyung went to the parking lot where his car was parked.

Taehyung's POV

I was so fucking shocked when she punched that guy, he even bleeded after getting 6 to 7 punches from her.

Yn: YAHH FUVKING BASTARD, ASSHOLE JUST COME HERE AND I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING EYES OFF.

I put her down she was fuming in anger.

Taehyung: yahh yn he's not here and also you beated the shit out of him let it go now jimin will handle him.
"I said with in a soft voice and held her both hands".

Yn: NO TAEHYUNG HOW CAN THAT BASTARD SAY ALL THIS ABOU---

And that's it I cutted her off by smashing my lips on her kissing her so softly I can sense that she is in shock she didn't kissed me back so I bite her lower lip she hissed and kissed me back, butterflies were roaming around all over my stomach, grabbing her waist I pulled her more closer to me while she rested her hands on my neck we were kissing each other so passionately. Pulling her more closer to me colliding our bodies completely, this was the best feeling. After some mins she started hitting my chest indicating me that she's out of breath I broke the kiss and we both breath heavily.

I looked at her she isn't even wearing any makeup and her whole face is red like tomatoes I chuckled at her state.

Taehyung: what happened Yn?
"I said with a smirk. I pulled her towards me by grabbing her waist, she bumped into my chest and was looking down being shy".

Taehyung: Baby what happened hnn?
"I said with a flirty tone, I was loving teasing her".

Yn: Y-yahh d-d-drop m-me h-h-home.

Taehyung: why??? don't you wanna go somewhere else?
"I said in a serious way because we planned to spend our day together today".

Yn: mom called me when we were in restaurant she said she needs me so I should go and help her.
"She said with a sad tone because she made the plan of today".

Taehyung: it's fine we'll meet some other day and also tomorrow is office.

I said cheering up she gave me a smile and freed herself from my grip as we both were standing like that from the beginning she went and sat inside the car I chuckled at and sat inside the car started the engine and after some mins we were on road.

Taehyung: btw yn I never thought you would punch or even slap that guy.

Yn: and why you thought that?

Taehyung: because you looks innocent, cute but you are such a baddie and also your dressing sense.

***

Please vote 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡