Part 9 : Jealous

Author's POV

Yn is working in her cabin when the corlas in her cabin started to ring she picked the call and there was mr.kim.

Taehyung: ms.Yn come in my office.

Yn: okay sir.

Yn's POV

I knock on the door and as usual he replied "come in" I went inside and mr.kim was talking to a lady around his age.

Taehyung: oh ms.Yn come Anna she's my P.A.

He said looking towards the girl who is sitting on the chair. I bowed towards her.
(Huh is she is his girlfriend?)

That girl Anna gave her bitchiest smile to me and said looking towards mr.kim.

Anna: Tae can we go on lunch I'm so hungry.

She said while leaning on his desk. Mr.kim nodded.

Why is she calling her tae huh.

Taehyung: wait I'll call Jimin then we'll leave.

WTF why he called me.

Yn: sir why you called me?

Taehyung: ms.Yn get ready we are going on lunch get your things fast jimin must be waiting downstairs.

I confusedly nodded and went to take my purse. Why is he taking me?

Taehyung's POV

We went outside the building and Anna is with me BTW Anna and I are friends since our college days I asked her if she could help me with this and after 1000 of tries she said yes to help me.

I went towards the car and opened the backseat door for Anna she sweetly smiled at me which I returned back and went to sit beside her. I can sense that Yn is staring at us hehehe.

Yn went and sat beside jimin on the passenger seat. Jimin looked at me with confusion visible in his eyes. I said.

Taehyung: jimin let's go to Anna's favorite restaurant.

Jimin slowly nodded and started the car's engine.

The car ride was silent but Yn looked so confused and sad maybe she also likes me back.

TimeSkip

We went inside the restaurant me and Anna sat beside each other and jimin and Yn sat beside each other. Jimin is looking so confused HAHAHA.

After sometime our food arrived we were talking while eating but Yn was silently eating.

Anna: Tae you have something on your lips.

She said gaining everyone's attention.

Taehyung: where cupcake?

Eww it's cringe 😭😭 what the fuck I'm even doing btw I said this to make Yn jealous but this mochi started to cough like a horse.