Part 63 : Gifts

Author's POV.

After making love with each other till morning both of them slept at 4 a.m and now it's 2 p.m.

Taehyung was awake while yn was sleeping beside him cuddling with a pillow.

He was laying while facing her keeping his arm on the mattress and his hand supporting his head to admire his wife.

He was laying in only black shorts which were reaching till his knees and yn was wearing this:

Her lower body was covered with the comfortable duvet while the upper one was exposed to him.

He smiled seeing her peacfully sleeping beside him, he really loves her, he really trusts her with his everything.

He caressed her cheeks softly not wanting to wake her up but her sleep had different plans.

Yn: wishjkuy

Blabbering something in her sleep, she faced him and hugged his torso with her leg and his neck with her arms.

Taehyung: yn.

She wiggled a little before humming to him.

Taehyung: are you tired?

Yn: no but, I'm really hungry.
"She said in her sleepy voice".

Taehyung hugged her waist and caressed her back gently with his one hand while his other hand traveled to the nightstand to make a quick call to the hotel servis from the cordless.

Taehyung: can you bring lunch for two servings?.... ok..... thank you.

He put the phone back to its place and looked at yn.

Taehyung: come let's brush our teeth.

He broke the hug causing her to whin like baby. He chuckled before shooking his head.

Yn: pick me.

Saying this she spread her arms in the air and Taehyung quickly held her in his arms in koala style.

Taehyung: is it hurting?

Yn: yes, but I'll be fine.

Saying this she digged her face inside of his neck and he started walking inside the bathroom.

After sometime~~