Part 36 : my comfort place

Author's POV.

Yn: Appa.
"She said while crying".

Taehyung got down from the car and came to her side. He opened the door for her and forward his hand for her.

She looked at him while crying. Taking his hand she got down from the car while he helped her with her dress.

Taehyung: come.

Saying this he took her to her father's grave which was in a corner.

They both stopped infront of his grave. While Yn sat at the edge of her father's grave. Trying to feel the warmth which faded long time ago.

 Trying to feel the warmth which faded long time ago

Imagine it as night.

Taehyung caressed her hairs. He was trying to control his sobs because his love needs him so he couldn't let himself go weak.

The dark night, not any single voice of anything but silent cries could be heard of a girl. A girl who is fragile infront of her father.

Yn: A-appa..... you d-did wrong..... with m-me.
"She said trying to control herself".

Yn: you a-attended unnie's w-wedding but not m-my e-engagment p-party.

She said and started crying more hardly thinking of all the moments she spent with her dad.

Yn: look I'm wearing this b-black dress........ I'm here with my fiance. The g-guy you accepted.

She got up from the grave and acted like she's showing her dress to her father.

Yn: t-tae.

Taehyung immediately came forward when he heard his name from her mouth.

Taehyung: yes, love.

Yn: I-I wanna go h-home.

Taehyung nodded and held her securely in his arms. And went to his car. Making sure she is safe in the car. He got out from the car before going back to her father's grave.

Taehyung: d-dad.
"He said as a long tear escaped his eye".

Taehyung: I-I promise you. I-I will never l-let you down. I w-will never hurt y-yn......... I will a-always keep her safe. And that's a p-promise from your son dad. Good bye.

Saying this he wiped his tears and went back to his car. Getting inside of it he noticed that she was crying silently. He decided to give her some time alone and started the car.