Part 21 : Suspicious

[ Eid Special ]

Eid Mubarak to all of you. And if you guys want to see me then give me votes and I will reveal my Eid picture to all of you. Love you.

Author's POV

Yn smiled and gave her hand in his. They both went to dance floor where everyone was dancing.

Taehyung grab her waist with his one hand and his other hand was holding her hand. While Yn rested her one hand on his neck and the other one was holding his hand.

Taehyung pulled Yn closer by her waist and both started to move their body in sink. Soft yet romantic music was playing in the background. Both were swaying their bodies in perfect pace.

Taehyung: you are looking pretty in this gown.

Yn: you are looking handsome too in this suit.

They both said staring in each other's eyes.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped moving.

Yn: what happen?
"She said with a frown".

Taehyung left her hand and grab her waist with his both hands pulling her closer until there was no space in-between them.

Yn: what are you doing.
"She whispered".

Taehyung: no one can see what we're doing, lights are dim.
"He whispered back in his deep husky voice".

Slowly slowly Taehyung started to lean towards her lips. Whereas her heartbeat was running like it is in marathon race. His lips were just 2 cm away from her's when suddenly all of the lights in hall opened.

Yn quickly pushed Taehyung a little away making him groan.

Taehyung: what the fuck!
"He said in a whispere".

Yn giggled which made him smile.

Host: sorry for disturbance but now it's the time where bride will throw her bouquet to one of the unmarried ladies. Are you guyz ready?

Everyone cheered. Lisa came to Yn.

Lisa: come on let's go, you are not single anymore.

Lisa dragged Yn with her. Taehyung smiled and went to his friends.

Yn's POV

Me, Anna, jennie unnie, lisa, Yanam and also some other girls probably their relatives (ladies) were standing a little far from the stage. Jisoo unnie was back facing us with her bouquet in her hands.

Host: ok, the bride will throw her bouquet in three...... two....... one go!

The host said and jisoo unnie threw her bouquet. I was just raising my hand and it went to lisa but before she can catch it she missed it and I catch it.

Jennie: ooo wooo woo ooo.

Yn: what?

Lisa: you got the bouquet, love.
"She said in a teasing tone".

Yn: so?

Anna: predictions are that you are going to marry next.

I widen my eyes as soon as realization hitted me like a truck. I looked towards Taehyung and he was smiling shyly because his friends were teasing him.

Mrs. Kim: oh my dear I'm so happy.
"She said coming towards me".

Mrs. Kim: kids let's go and eat.

~~

We all were sitting on dining table and I was sitting beside Tae.

Suga: remember guys in jimin's wedding two specific humans said that they don't like each other.
"He said sarcastically".

Jimin: yeah how can I forget that moment.
"He said with a creepy voice".

Mr. Kim: by the way I'm so happy that our friendship will turn into relatively relationship.
"He said looking towards appa".

Appa: yeah they both made a good decision.

I looked at Tae and he was already staring at me. I immediately dropped my gaze at my plate and started eating silently.

After sometime ~~

Everyone has left except me, Taehyung and his parents.

Mrs. Kim: dear you ae looking so beautiful.

I smiled shyly and said--

Yn: Thankyou so much Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: huh? What's with that mrs. Kim? Call me mom.

I widen my eyes a little and she hugged me tightly.

Mrs. Kim: dear you should come to our house to meet us.

Yn: I'm sorry m-mom. But don't worry I will come.
"I said giving her an assuring smile, she nodded with a smile".

Mom: that's like my daughter. Taehyung go and drop her safely at her home.

Taehyung nodded with a blank face which made me frown.

Dad: ok dear we will be leaving. Goodbye.

Yn: goodbye mom and dad.

They smiled and went from there. I looked towards taehyung who was already staring at me with uneasy look. I raised my eyebrows and he said.

Taehyung: Yn are you forced in this relationship?

***

Vote or else he'll leave you

Vote or else he'll leave you. Which I........ ofcourse don't want🙂🙂.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.