Part 24 : Naughty

Author's POV

Yn gasped as Taehyung pinned her against the cold wall.

Yn: what are you doi---- ahhh.

She quickly closed her eyes with her palm.

Yn: Taehyungah where are your clothes?

She said still not opening her eyes. Taehyung came closer to her and whispered in her ear huskily.

Taehyung: why are you so shy Yn its not like I'm fully naked. Look down I have towel wrapped around my waist.

Yn made distance in her both fingers and saw Taehyung only some inches away from her. Once again a gasp left her mouth when she saw him almost naked standing this much closer to her.

Taehyung rested his one hand on the wall beside her waist while the other one held her both hands which were covering her eyes. Now her both hands were in his one big palm. She tightly closed her eyes.

Taehyung: open your eyes love.
"He said dominantly".

She opened her eyes slowly slowly. A blush krept on her face when she saw him almost naked standing some centimeters away from her.

Taehyung: ooh so someone is shy, hn?
"He said teasingly".

Yn looked at him his wet hairs falling on his forehead. Few droplets falling from his hair to his face then to his well built chest to his tone abs then disappearing in the towel.

He was looking breathtakingly handsome. A men who is her's. Yn was staring at him but suddenly realization hit her for what she was doing.

She looked at her right not wanting to look at him because she knew she had a red face. Out of nowhere Taehyung softly yet seductively attached his lips on her earlobe and whispered.

Taehyung: I love you.
"He said with pure love in his eyes, in his voice".

Yn looked at him who was already staring at her with only love in his eyes.

Yn: I love you too.

Taehyung attached his lips with her's kissing her lovingly. He left her both hands and attached his body completely with her's. Kissing each other for good 2 minutes. Taehyung brushed his tongue on her lips asking for entrance.

She opened her mouth a little which was enough for his tongue to go inside. Exploring every corner of her mouth completely mixing his saliva with her's. He broke the kiss.

Taehyung rested his head on yn's shoulder panting heavily after the intimate session. While she snuggled in his bare chest breathing heavily.

After their breath became normal Taehyung looked at Yn who's head was still buried in his bare chest. Taehyung felt thousands of butterflies in his stomach and same goes to yn.

This feeling was new for both of them. Even with Ye-Jun, Taehyung never felt this way which he is feeling because of yn. And for yn Taehyung was the first men who came this close to her in her entire life. A men she loves.

Taehyung: are you ok?
"He asked noticing that her breathing hasn't became normal".

She nodded against his chest. Taehyung hugged her waist and started stroking her hairs.

Yn: aren't you hungry?
"She said looking at him".

Taehyung: no, I already had my breakfast.
"He said looking towards her lips. She blushed hard which made Taehyung smile".

Yn broke the hug and said.

Yn: Yahh I came here to tell you that mom and dad e are waiting on the dining table for you. What will they think? Why I got late? What will I tell them?

Taehyung: simple tell them that we were making out.

Yn: Yahh holy moly.

"She said covering her ears with her palm making Taehyung laugh".

Yn: come down fast.
"She said and ran out of his bathroom".

Taehyung hurriedly wore his shorts and shirt and went behind her.

Ignore the mask and cap.

Reaching the dinning table. Mr.kim, mrs.kim, jin and jisoo were already seated on the table waiting for them.

Yn: unnie?
"She said looking towards jisoo".

Taehyung: good morning everyone.

Everyone greeted him back.

Yn: when you guyz came?
"She said looking at jin and jisoo".

Jin: when you went to call Tae for breakfast but didn't came back for good 20 minutes.
"He said and everyone chuckled except Taehyung and Yn".

Yn looked down being embarrassed because of her big baby bear. Taehyung went and sat on a chair Yn also went behind him. And sat on a chair beside him.

Mr. Kim: you guyz look perfect together.

***

I need 18
votes then I'll update next chapter. Bubyee

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.