Part 77 : Screenshots

Author's POV.

Entering inside the building all the members were beside eachother walking towards Eunwoo and Mingyu who were sitting on the chair with ropes tide to there body with the chair.

They were unconscious, blood was dripping from there nose and the corner of there lips, and the condition of both guys wasn't that bad.

Namjoon: bring two buckets of cold water.

Man 1: ok boss.

Taehyung's eyes were stuck on Eunwoo and it looked like he will eat him alive.
Jimin sensed Taehyung's gaze and
squeezed Taehyung shoulder lightly.

Namjoon's man brought two bucket of cold water and gave it to him.
Taehyung took one bucket and splashed the water on Eunwoo's face harshly.
Jungkook also took the other bucket and splashed on Mingyu harshly.

Both of them flinched badly and looked at all of them with some kind of fear in their eyes.... Mingyu was definitely scared but Eunwoo had a smirk plastered on his face.

Eunwoo: there's something I wanna show you Kim.

Taehyung: I dont wanna see anything, Eunwoo. Pray for yourself only!!

Eunwoo: but I think you should know this as it is connected to your.... wifey.

Taehyung's eyes immediately turned red listening him talking about Yn.

Eunwoo: I want my laptop to show something to you.

Taehyung; where is it?
"He said coldly with anger in his voice".

Eunwoo: I told this hulk to keep it when he took me here.... tell him to give it to me.
"He said referring to one of Namjoon's man".

Namjoon looked at one his man and signaled him to bring Eunwoo's laptop.
The man nodded his head and went outside of the building bringing Eunwoo's laptop from the car.

Man 2: here you go boss.

Namjoon took the laptop from him and signaled the man to untie Eunwoo's hands.
After he was done Namjoon gave the laptop to Eunwoo standing beside him, locking his eyes on the screen.

Eunwoo: Kim, I hope you're strong with your heart... see this.

He turned the laptop towards Taehyung. Taehyung took the laptop from his hands and he got confused.
There were screenshots of him and Yn.

Message board.

E

unwoo: when will you be back? I really can't see you hanging with that man!!

Yn: I am really sorry babe... but what can I do? I'm feeling so bored with him!!

Eunwoo: leave this topic... I'm just waiting when you'll be back here, we can spend all the time like we used to.

Yn: I am excited as well baby.... can't wait to meet you.

Eunwoo: is he taking a good care of you?

Yn: heck yeah.... I feel so bad for this dumb guy😂.

Eunwoo: you made him believe that you're not like his ex... I thought that would be impossible good job baby.