Part 16 : Talks

Yn's POV

Yn: yeah it's just that I don't like wearing revealing clothes. I like to wear them but in selective places.

Taehyung: Oh.

Yn: by the way how's uncle feeling?

Taehyung: he's fine now. He's healthy and after hearing the news of me being involved with you made him more happy and relaxed.

I smiled.

After sometime~~

Taehyung: we're here.

I nodded and tilted my head to face him.

Yn: come in and have some tea I hope dad will like spending time with you.

Taehyung: ok then let's go.

We both got off from the car. I rang the bell while he was standing beside me. It was evening time. The door opened revealing eomma.

Eomma: haa son please come in.

She took his wrist and went inside forgetting she also have a daughter.

Eomma: jagiya, come look who's here.

Appa came and hugged Taehyung. I rolled my eyes and welcomed myself in the house. The three of them were sitting on the couches and were talking.

Yn: ahm ahm my lovely parents don't forget that you guyz also have a daughter.

Eomma, appa and Taehyung chuckled. Taehyung patted the place beside him indicating me to sit there which I did.

Eomma: Yahh Yn how many times do I have to tell you not to wear these gorilla sized clothes.

Yn: eomma these are oversized clothes and also they are comfortable.

Appa: then why your sister wear those dresses?

Yn: appa I have different fashion taste.

Eomma: you've grown up now even got a boyfriend. Why don't you wear pretty dresses?

Yn: eommaaaaaa, Taehyung also like my dressing right?
"I said looking towards him who was silently watching our family drama".

Taehyung: yeah it's good.

My parents sighed.

Eomma: ok Yn go and make some tae for Taehyung and your dad.

Yn: and what about you eomma?

Eomma: I'm not feeling like drinking tae. You go and make for them.

I nodded and went to kitchen.

Time skip 8 p.m

Eomma, appa, Taehyung and I are at our house's terris right now talking. It feels like eomma, appa really likes Tae and also they were not even leaving any moment to praise him.

Appa: kids and jagiya you guyz carry on I'm feeling sleepy so I'm going goodnight.

Taehyung: goodnight uncle.

Appa: goodnight son.

Eomma: wait first take your medicine, come.

Eomma and appa got up and went inside.

I gasped when suddenly Taehyung picked me up from my place before placing me beside him on the couch. He hugged me so tightly while I was just froze at my place not believing what's happening.

Taehyung: yn..... did I made you uncomfortable?

I immediately shooked my head and hugged him back. Placing my head on his well built chest while he was caressing my hairs.

Author's POV

Both were silently sitting in eochother's embrace. Both were feeling butterflies in their whole body as this is their first time being this close to eochother.

Yn: Tae.... do you have girl friends?

Taehyung smiled at the nickname she gave him.

Taehyung: umm...... I have two. You have already met Anna and the other one is Lia. But the thing is both Anna and Lia hates eochother.

Yn broke the hug and looked at him with confused face.

Yn: why?

Taehyung: because Lia became my friend after Anna and I and Anna both have noticed that Lia always tries to flirt and hit on me even when I was with Yejun she flirts with me infront her.

***

Please vote 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.