Part 68 : Property

Author's POV

Taehyung nodded his head while looking at her as he found it really strange to see her cry like this for this, he wasn't expecting her to cry.

He kissed her forehead gently and took her out of the bathroom.

Yn: Tae.

Taehyung: hmm?

He hummed walking beside her.

Yn: I--

Max: YN!!

Both yn and Taehyung stopped at their place hearing Max's voice coming from behind.

Max quickly ran to them and stood infront of them with an apologetic face.

Max: yn, I am really sorry.

Yn: why are you being sorry, Max?

Max: no but--

Taehyung: forget it, Max. We should get going now.

Max: no, please don't.

Taehyung: what do you mean?

Max: I mean it's that you know it's my birthday and I really wanna celebrate it with all of my friends.

Taehyung: I can completely understand that but do you think I will be staying here after what Ivan did?

Max: I'm really sorry from his behalf.

Listening to Max's unstoppable pleadings Yn and Taehyung looked at each other as they didn't wanted him to be sad on his birthday because of them.

Max: will you guys stay?

Taehyung: only for half an hour.

Max: aww thankyou so much.
"He said with a smile".

Max: come let's go back to our table.

Yn and Taehyung nodded their heads and started following Max.
As they reached back at their table Ivan looked at yn with a smirk making her glare at him.

Taehyung glared at Ivan before sitting on the opposite sofa of his and made Yn sit beside him.

Max: I think you wanna say something, Ivan?

Ivan rolled his eyes and leaned back on the sofa and spread his legs wide sitting like a king.

Ivan: I'm sorry, sweetheart.
"He said looking at yn".

Taehyung: don't call her that from your nasty mouth!!

He warned him in a dominating tone which was enough for Ivan to feel goosebumps in his whole body.

After sometime~~

Taehyung: I think we should leave now, Max.

Max: ok and I'm really sorry about what happened.

Taehyung: why are you being sorry?