Part 44 : Him?

Author's POV

The movie ended after 2 hours and now it's 6 p.m. Taehyung looked at yn whose head was kept between his chest. He smiled seeing her sleeping like a baby.

Carefully getting up from the bed he made her lay comfortably on the bed keeping two pillows on her each sides. While the hotbag was still kept under her shirt.

He looked at the chocolate wrappers which were scattered on the bed, more then 5. He sighed before cleaning the mess they made on the bed.

Time skip at 8 p.m.

Wiggling a bit in her sleep, she hugged the pillow more tightly keeping her head comfortably on the pillow.
She slowly slowly opened her eyes.

Taehyung: you woke up?

Tilting her head to the direction from where the voice came and found Taehyung sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap and some files and papers around him.

Yn sat up on the bed and nodded her head. She stood up from the bed weakily and went inside the bathroom while taehyung was looking at her being worried.

After coming back from the bathroom, she made her way to his room's balcony after taking a glance at him.

Yn's POV.

Taking a long breath I kept my hands on the railing and enjoyed the night view from his balcony.

I got startled when a strong grip of two arms came in contact with my waist from behind. I tilted my head around and ofcourse it was taehyung.

He smiled looking at me which I returned him back and turn my head back to the city view.

I felt him keeping his face on my shoulder and hands caressing my stomach, not gonna lie I was feeling butterflies in my whole body.

I leaned back to his chest and now there was no gap in between our bodies.

Yn: did mom and dad came back?
"I asked still leaning back".

Taehyung: nope.

I nodded.

Yn: I should get going now. Eomma will come home today.
"I said while keeping my hands on his arms".

Taehyung: I dont want you to go.
"He said snuggling in my neck".

I laughed feeling ticklish and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung turned me around and now we were facing each other. He was smiling which made me smile automatically.

Taehyung: I love you.

Yn: I love you too.

Taehyung smiled and leaned towards my face and attached his lips with mine. He kept his both hands on my waist pulling me more in his body and I locked my hands in his hairs.

He didn't moved his lips neither I did but after some time he started moving his lower lip with my upper lip.

I smiled and kissed him back and the whole time he was caressing my waist and while caressing it he pinched my waist which made me moan.

Yn: ahhh.

And as I opened my mouth to moan he shoved his tongue inside my mouth, playing with my tongue.

Both of our tongues were fighting for dominance but in the end ofcourse he won.

Tilting his head he leaned more in my face kissing me more wildly.

And after sometime we both broke the kiss running out of breath. Keeping our foreheads breathing heavily.

Both of our breathing getting mixed together and after getting our normal breathing back. We leaned a bit back taking a glance at each other.

Yn: I love you more.
"I whispered with a smile".

Taehyung smiled and kissed my forehead.

Taehyung: not more then me.

I nodded because I can never win against him in this matter, he laughed maybe because I rolled my eyes.

Yn: what's so funny?

Taehyung: your cute face.
"He said caressing my cheeks".

Suddenly we both heard a doorbell.

Yn: I think mom and dad are back. Let's have dinner then I will go back home.

Taehyung nodded and we both went downstairs. Maid already opened the door.

Maid: sir, a girl and a boy came and she forcefully came and sat in the livingroom but the boy was stopping her but she still went there saying that you know her......... sorry I couldn't stop her.

I and taehyung exchange glances with a frown. I sighed and taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: ok.
"He said with a cold face".

His duality is insane.

The Maid bowed before leaving from there and me and taehyung went inside the livingroom.

Taehyung: what the fuck you're doing here Ye-jun?
"He said entering in livingroom".

Listing to his voice ye-jun turned her head around and smiled at taehyung and also the guy who was sitting beside her turned his head making me shock to the core.

Yn: what are you doing here?

Author's POV.

Saying this yn went and stood infront of the guy who had same expression as yn. They both were shocked.

??: how are you?

Yejun: babe, who's she?

Yn: babe?

Taehyung came and stood beside yn with a confused face. First he was angry because Ye-jun came at his house and second a guy out of nowhere came with his ex who knows yn.

Taehyung: yn, who's he?

Yn: he's my friend. The one I told you about.

After thinking for sometime taehyung remembered yn mentioned a guy to him who was her bestfriend.

Taehyung: c-chanyeol?

***
Please vote🙏 🙏 🙏.

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡.