Part 71 : Sudden flight

Author's POV

Sun hitting his handsome face, he wiggled a bit in his sleep until he realized a body sleeping on him hugging his torso tightly burying her face in his neck.
He smiled and moved in the centre of the bed as his wife was sleeping at top of him leaving the whole bed empty. He caressed her bare back gently with his big palm making her nuzzle her face more in his embrace.
They both were fully naked.

He turned around as a notification sound came to his ears he strected his arm and got his phone from the nightstand and unlocked it.
Seeing a message from his bestfriend he smiled a little and opened the inbox.

*in the inbox*

Jimin: taehyung, there's a problem.

Taehyung: what happened now?

Jimin: your flight is in 6 hours.

Taehyung: but wasn't it at night?

Jimin: yeah it was but that flight got canceled.

Taehyung: and you are telling me now? Are you serious?

Jimin: sorry bro, I thought you were having lovely time with your wifey that's why I didn't messaged you.

Taehyung: you are dumb as fuck.

Jimin: pabo, now get ready for your flight. Bye

Taehyung: bye.

Taehyung looked at yn with a concerned look as he knows how hard he went on her last night. The only thought which was roaming in his head was "how will she walk?"

Taehyung's POV

Huff this flight has to be canceled only today? Now what will I do? The stress was killing me until the duvet made a little movement and yn's head peaked out from the duvet.
I looked at her and a smile appeared on my cheeks. She was looking lost.

Taehyung: good morning, honey.

I greeted her with a smile and kissed her nose lightly meanwhile she just smiled and again nuzzle her face inside my neck.

Taehyung: are you sleeping?

After I didn't got any response I got to know that she's sleeping, ofcours. What should I expect? It's been only 3 hours we started sleeping after last night.

I laid her on the bed gently as her body rolled on the bed like she's dead. I got more sad not knowing how we will travel back to Korea from Paris. I put the duvet over her naked body and picked my shorts from the floor wearing them and then I went to close the curtains to let her sleep for 2 another hours.

Meanwhile i went towards the cupboard in which my and Yn's clothes are kept I took out my one pair of white shoes with button up black shirt with grey sweatpants with it. And then I took out my another button up blue floral shirt with and kept it on the bed and took out a Yn's white shoes and black trouser. Keeping all of this stuff at the bed I took our luggage and started packing our things in the bag.

After sometime~~

I was done packing with our stuff and it took me 45 minutes to do it huff feeling a little tired I went towards yn and laid next to her backhugging her waist gently and suddenly it felt like I had whole energy inside of me again. I exhaled a long beep breath and nuzzle my face in her back kissing her bare back lightly.
But her slight movement made me take my hand back from her waist because I can't wake her up right now and if she will be awake right now then she will feel annoyed in the whole traveling.