Part 54 : Our Wedding

Author's POV.

Just after another day, the special day came. For which both yn and taehyung were excited. Today is finally thier wedding day.

It's currently 5 p.m. and yn is sitting in bridal room with her friends while Taehyung and everyone else is in the hall.

Lisa: you look like a princess.
"She said setting her dress".

Jennie: I'm waiting for my turn. It's too much now.
"She said while fake crying".

Jisoo: me and rose are lucky in marriage thingy.

Yn: count me too now.

Rose: I wish dad would be here too with us.

Yn: I miss him a lot. I wish he would be here.
"She said the last sentence in a whisper".

Lisa: now don't sadden your mood. He must be happy watching you from sky.

Yn: I'm not a kid whom you're telling that someone's watching you from sky.
"She said rolling her eyez".

Lisa laughed which made everyone else laugh too. Suddenly the door opened and Mrs.Park, Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim came inside with a sweet smile.

Mrs.Park: you look so mature.
"She said sidehugging yn while sniffing".

Yn: m-mom please don't cry.
"She said hugging ber back".

Mrs.Kim: you look so beautiful my dear.

Yn: thankyou so much, mom.

After talking to her mother and giving comfort to her. The time came to go inside the hall.

Mr.Kim: you guyz should go in the hall now. I am coming with her on aisle.

Everyone else nodded there heads and left the room. Mr.Kim went near yn and sat beside her and caressed her head like a father does.

Yn looked at him with tears in her eyes, Mr.Kim nodded his head and yn immediately hugged him and cried in his embrace.

Yn: I miss him so much.
"She said in-between her cries".

Mr.Kim: dear, don't worry. He must be happy.

Yn: h-he left me so e-early. He didn't even s-saw my marriage.

After sometime when she calm down Mr.Kim broke the hug and caressed her head.

Mr.Kim: now get up. Your prince charming is waiting.

Yn smiled and got up with Mr.Kim and went at the aisle. Her arms tangling with Mr.Kim's arms. And soon the giant door opened.

Everyone looked at thier front and saw Mr.Kim and yn coming slowly slowly inside. Yn had a light weight white rose bouquet in her hands.

Meanwhile at Taehyung's side.

He was standing at the stage with his friends all nervous, when jimin lightly hit his shoulder and said.