Part 25 : Accident

Yn's POV

After having breakfast with Taehyung's family we all came at the terrace.

Jisoo: the weather is so beautiful today.

Jin: yeah, just like you.
"He said making her blush hard while we all chuckled at their behaviour".

Mom: how is rose, yn?

Yn: she's all good.

Dad: we couldn't attend her wedding because of me.

Yn: it's ok your health comes first, please don't think like this dad.

He nodded and patted my head lovingly.
Suddenly jisoo unnie's phone buzzed and she went to a corner to attend the call.

After talking on the call she came back to her seat and said.

Jisoo: Yahh yn rose is calling you from past 10 mins call her immediately.

I frowned and called her. After sometime she picked it.

*on the call*

Yn: hey  what happen? Everything's go--

Rose: nothing's good yn.
"She said while crying making me worry".

Yn: Yahh unie calm down why are you crying?

Rose: yn me and jimin are at xxx hospital please come fast. E-eomma and appa got in a v-very bad a-accident. They both lost alot of blood, please come fast.

Saying this unnie cut the call.

I immediately got up from the couch and crystal tears were visible in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. Seeing my almost crying face everyone got up from there respective seats.

Mom: dear, what happen?

Taehyung: Yn why you're crying?

Jisoo: did something happened to rose?

They said bombing me with their questions but I just ignored their questions and said.

Yn: e-omma and appa got in a accident. They lost alot of blood.

Dad: WHAT!!.

Taehyung: in which hospital they are?

Yn: xxx hospital.

Time skip.
Author's POV

Yn ran towards jimin and rose followed by Taehyung. Rose was crying miserably while jimin was comforting her.

Yn: u-unnie.

Rose: Y-Yn.

She got up from her seat and hugged yn tightly and started crying more hardly.

Well rose is a very innocent yet fragile girl but yn was her opposite she can kill anyone who will lay her/his dirty eyes on her sister. It was really hard for her to see her sister in this state.

Taehyung: how are they?
"He asked to Jimin. He just shooked his head".

Jimin: they both are in critical condition, especially dad.
"He said tear flowing from his eyes".

After 1 hour~~

Everyone rose, jimin, yn and Taehyung were waiting for doctor to come out from OT room.

Rose was crying miserably while jimin and yn were comforting her. On the other hand Taehyung also knew that yn is just being strong because of rose.

He backhugged her sitting on the chairs and started whispering sweet words in her ears which were calming her down.

Rose was crying loudly. Seeing her in this state a tear finally left yn's eyes.

A first tear from the beginning of today.

Yn: u-unnie please don't cry.
"She said in cracked voice trying hard not to burst infront of her elder sister".

Suddenly the red light of OT room turned off and the doctor came outside with a disappointed look.

Everyone stood up from there places and went to doctor in hurry.

Jimin: d-doctor, how's m-mom and dad?

Doctor sighed before speaking.

Doctor: look please you all have to be strong in every matter. Mrs. Park is recovering but God knows when she'll wake up and as Mr. Park was driving the car and because of the sudden crash his head hitted the staring wheel very badly which made his head veins explode. His brain got effected his nape broke down.......I'm sorry but he's no more.

Doctor finished his statement. And rose fell on her knees and started cry loudly while jimin also started to cry silently. Taehyung stood there all shocked not processing what happened a while ago. Yn also started to cry silently.

But looking at her sister's state her eyes got red and she started to yell.

Yn: HOW CAN YOU SAY MY DAD LEFT ME, HUH? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW YOUR WORDS ARE STABBING MY, my sister's heart......... how can you say like this doctor. I know I know my appa is fine. Please.

Doctor felt pity looking towards both girls.

Doctor: I'm so sorry ms. Park.

****

Ik this chapter was kinda short. And I wanna show you guyz something.

I asked for just 18 votes

Yaar like out of 39 people only 14 are voting.

Well whatever I said I will update when I'll get 18 votes but it's fine as this author have no self respect so she updated hahaha.

Thanks for listening my shit bubyee.